THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks for the reminder on these. I did the womens Obsidians and wanted to go back and get these but the womens 12 was gone. Found a pair just now on Ebay listed for $175. Offered $75 and the accepted it immediately.
dang 75!!! I ended up paying like 160 from the uk smh. And YOU were amongst those who picked up 12s n the wms Obsidians. Im still looking for those to this day.

dang 75!!! I ended up paying like 160 from the uk smh. And YOU were amongst those who picked up 12s n the wms Obsidians. Im still looking for those to this day.
Yea I was shocked they took it. Listing was for $175 but they have a very tiny blemish on the mesh on the inside collar. I offered $75 and they accepted it about 2 minutes later. I'm super happy to get them at that price.

tCKKxbFl.jpg

iD could improve drastically if they only let you split the sole. that one change is the difference between being cookie cutter like and actually looking like GR. the gum bottom kinda pacifies it a bit...but damb
word.. they actually used to back in the day

so in light of a convo i was having with some homies about my disappointment with the WLN release. i decided to put together what i wouldve liked to have seen happen rather than what was designed. i felt the box print was a bit too busy for the areas they chose to apply it to. that aside the materials they used makes them look stiff, but some have told me that isnt necessarily the case. anyway, i think i wouldve been on board if they went with a minimalist take on the box print: regular OG blue color blocking with upper being leather and/or mesh with this...

complete translucent split outsole with an underlay graphic of the box print. to me subtle detail makes her dope. :wink:
Am1WlnTag.png

Last edited:
so in light of a convo i was having with some homies about my disappointment with the WLN release. i decided to put together what i wouldve liked to have seen happen rather than what was designed. i felt the box print was a bit too busy for the areas they chose to apply it to. that aside the materials they used makes them look stiff, but some have told me that isnt necessarily the case. anyway, i think i wouldve been on board if they went with a minimalist take on the box print: regular OG blue color blocking with upper being leather and/or mesh with this...

complete translucent split outsole with an underlay graphic of the box print. to me subtle detail makes her dope. :wink:
View attachment 2124834
I like the print in black and white on the upper. Its super loud in color on the 95 and 90 but it's hard to even tell what it is from eye level on the 1. It just looks like grey static to me. Big fan of your outsole though. Would have preferred it there than on the insole, but both would have cool too.

Screenshot_20180602-222334~2.png

saw this in my Nike app under member access exclusive shop. June 4, hmm.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180602-222334~2.png
    Screenshot_20180602-222334~2.png
    615.2 KB · Views: 4
I kinda goofed, I ordered the curry from notre they were too snug. I bought a half size up from concepts and they're good. I am outside notre 7 day return policy. so blown now

Back
Top Bottom