THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If you get the the order confirmed message in your nike+ inbox, you’re probably good for the ship

I hope everyone who wants a pair gets a pair!

I'm currently wearing mine - it's the shoe I wear the most often, probably 2-3 times a week.

Got my 10.5 - finally used the $100 giftcard I'd been sitting on. Thanks for posting they were live, @cem813kix. Damn phone was close to dying from having that battery-suck app open all day, lol.

BTW - not eligible for promo code

Y'all need to stop wasting your time with talking to their customer service. Those people literally know nothing. The average NT knows more. They just say anything to make you get off the phone/chat.

Not saying your wrong but if it wasn't for the CS chat I probably wouldn't of got the obsidian. I chatted them and told them the problems I was having with the network error and he said were aware of it call in and place your order. And I did and confirmation email arrived soon after. This was before it was even posted in this thread.

Not saying your wrong but if it wasn't for the CS chat I probably wouldn't of got the obsidian. I chatted them and told them the problems I was having with the network error and he said were aware of it call in and place your order. And I did and confirmation email arrived soon after. This was before it was even posted in this thread.
Any time you say you're having issues online, they'll always tell you to call in. It helped in this situation but that's their standard response for any technical issues. You could get in chat right now and say you're having a network error trying to order the SW's and they'll tell you to call in.

Was able to cop my pair (10.5) off the Nike App. Airplane wifi FTW!!!

Screenshot_20180604-132356.png

I checked on the app maybe 3 minutes before it went live and then when I finally saw posts that it was up, my 11 was gone :lol: caught a 10.5 so that’ll do.

L’s on Wotherspoons today though. Didn’t vote last year so I’m not as salty

JAUDHEHDIXBAJAKOEIWH

OMG WTF..I missed them. So annoying:angry:

Anyone with an extra size 10 Obsidians they don’t want, please PM me

Back
Top Bottom