THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m an hour late but must have gotten through on the last 10.5 for the triple up :smokin

C7717896-BEDA-4C5D-A12F-2723D73C38DA.jpeg

12 just showed for me but went to add my bday code that is now expired I forgot about in May and then the 12 was gone

Went for a run came back and saw these dropped while I was running Lmaoo I actually find it amusing how Nike finds new ways to hand me Ls ...oh well on to the next one

Nike on some bs. Had an order on initial voter access and it was cancelled. I was told they were completely sold out and I could not choose another size. Today, wotherspoons pop up on the top of my SNKRS, but it says offer redeemed, purchased. Talk to CS and they’re trying to say I did not get access today. If that’s true, why would they pop up on my snkrs out of nowhere?

Nike on some bs. Had an order on initial voter access and it was cancelled. I was told they were completely sold out and I could not choose another size. Today, wotherspoons pop up on the top of my SNKRS, but it says offer redeemed, purchased. Talk to CS and they’re trying to say I did not get access today. If that’s true, why would they pop up on my snkrs out of nowhere?
why was it cancelled initially? I'd keep complaining if I was you. if it ends up in the right hands they can probably do something for you

This random drop **** is for the youth man... I swear I increased my blood pressure from checking my phone so frequently.

Back
Top Bottom