THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Between the pair above and the animal 2.0’s, I think these are much better for the fact that they don’t appear to be as “loud” as the animals do.

These remind me of the Air Safari that released a few weeks ago. Really liking them. Initially I thought it was a bespoke someone created.
The pack is based on the Air Safari.

alright, thanks for that. didnt know.

just to be clear, when you say pack, should we be expecting a release in the other AM silhouettes?

it's really good to be an American, restock for OG Anni red and obsidian I'm jealous lol (and I don't even speak of the SW), for us nothing since September 2017 (and since december for the obsidian), nothing...

from France if you want a Anni red you have to pay minimum 200euro it sucks... I'm not ready to pay so much for it (200euro = 234$, and it's a minimum :frown: )

and the habanero red I don't want, for me nothing to see with the anniversary (personally I prefer the Anni model, a lot better imo, I don't understand those who say that women models are superior)
what size do you wear?

Yes we all know the rumored date of Fri, old news bruddah....

If size? was really dropping these on Friday the 8th, why would they only be showing official pics of the 95s and have ZERO posts or info on the AM1s? They need to hype up the release, and waiting just a few days prior is not enough - but stranger things have happened

It's already the 5th, I mean there is a small chance of them maybe dropping them this weekend, but it APPEARS they're breaking up the pack into two separate drops...which is kinda smart, it would be less chance for their app and sh*t to crash, and give people a chance to cop both who want the 95s as well as the 1s.

It’s there. Log out and log back in to SNKRS and it will repopulate the items. The app has been crap in that regard (including forgetting settings like payment settings, favorites, etc.)
Smh just when I thought this app couldn’t get any worse ... don’t know how many times I’ve deleted and redownloaded it .. never saves any of my settings which is probably why I never get any access or notifications smh

Yes we all know the rumored date of Fri, old news bruddah....

If size? was really dropping these on Friday the 8th, why would they only be showing official pics of the 95s and have ZERO posts or info on the AM1s? They need to hype up the release, and waiting just a few days prior is not enough - but stranger things have happened

It's already the 5th, I mean there is a small chance of them maybe dropping them this weekend, but it APPEARS they're breaking up the pack into two separate drops...which is kinda smart, it would be less chance for their app and sh*t to crash, and give people a chance to cop both who want the 95s as well as the 1s.

I didn't look at the date, I shared that only for the picture (no attention to what was marked below), but yes you're certainly right: two separate drops :wink:

Last edited:
Got these in yesterday. I fully planned on the nubuck mudguard being toast and was going to have it swapped out for denim like Roel did last year but it actually seems to be in good shape. It's still soft, not dried out of brittle. Guess we'll see on the first wear.

Got these in yesterday. I fully planned on the nubuck mudguard being toast and was going to have it swapped out for denim like Roel did last year but it actually seems to be in good shape. It's still soft, not dried out of brittle. Guess we'll see on the first wear.

WONDERFUL

Nothing special...definitely underrated pair though.
20180605_115626.jpg

if anyone know where i can find the mica green volt or the atmos we love nike for retail or under 10.5 lmk

or the 49ers speed turfs (not am1 related, i know)

if anyone know where i can find the mica green volt or the atmos we love nike for retail or under 10.5 lmk

Check lapstoneandhammer. I purchased the mica green volt for 98. They gave me a code yester day for 15% off
LH15off

Check lapstoneandhammer. I purchased the mica green volt for 98. They gave me a code yester day for 15% off
LH15off
that was my first option...but they dont have my size.

i slept on them when they gave me the info here about a week ago.

Last edited:

im not sure but i believe renarts is having a 30% off sale and those were on there. give it a check

Back
Top Bottom