THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

not sure, I've been wrong a lot of times before, especially recently with how stockx had opened a world of undercutting new resellers. Which works out in my case for the most part because I buy a lot more than I sell lol
I see some shoes go for the low low. I'm a size 10 too. super common size. I scooped some instapumps just because I could for 60 bucks. that's insane. wish I cud get my Jordan's for 60 lol

Never understood paying resale before release, snkrs didnt even drop yet

I know you're trying to secure your pair and get it out the way but why? just wait and see
That's how I typically am. Honestly I set a buy at $400 just to be able to follow prices bc it gives me an update every time they go up or down. They were $525 when I went to bed last night so never expected to wake up to that. Not complaining at all. I'll buy a few more if they get down to $350. I could be way off but I think these will be more like Elephants and SW where they go up after the release.

Got these for a solid deal but first time using eBays global shipping program. 2 weeks from the day today for shipping from uk. I’m spoiled with 2 day shipping :smh:
C24038F2-860B-47FD-9E74-D943649F3916.jpeg

sometimes its cheaper to secure it early. just sometimes.

SW is a perfect example. People were paying $350-$400 for them just before release. After release when tons of people struck out, prices shot up to $500-$700
no lies told here.

same with kaws 4s. now the grey pair is at about $1k

i still wouldnt do it though

Prices are at the lowest before snkrs release because that’s when kids hit on raffles and need to Off them. After snkrs the price will probably go up

Prices are at the lowest before snkrs release because that’s when kids hit on raffles and need to Off them. After snkrs the price will probably go up
The price goes up after snkrs release because more often than not, it's folks last chance at hitting for retail. When they strike out, they go immediately to resale and drive the prices way up.

Before release there's less competition since everybody waiting for a chance at retail. Less competition = lower price.
After release the demand jumps because all the people waiting flood in and compete. Sellers can demand more because now it's them or nothing.

Taking myself out the race for Parra (not like I really had a chance anyway). There’s just way too much coming out in the next few weeks to stress out about these.

If you want a donut and nobody else does, then the price is whatever you're willing to pay. Otherwise it won't sell.

But if 2 of you want the donut, then you're in competition with each other. The donut goes to the guy who is willing to pay more. So the price of the donut rises. I'm fun at parties boys.

If you want a donut and nobody else does, then the price is whatever you're willing to pay. Otherwise it won't sell.

But if 2 of you want the donut, then you're in competition with each other. The donut goes to the guy who is willing to pay more. So the price of the donut rises. I'm fun at parties boys.
But there's less donuts before the release so it works both ways.

one of the rare times that the retail release is better than the F and F

I don’t do this anymore, but I went ahead and copped from StockX... $390 for my size. I’ll chill until the winter now

imo smart move

best case and the end up in the 300-350$ range its whatevers for piece of mind, worse case they're 550-600$+

good cop

only trying to cop an 11.5 off snkrs and some raffles for a friend but I don't like my chances, the demand is real

Back
Top Bottom