THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

imo smart move

best case and the end up in the 300-350$ range its whatevers for piece of mind, worse case they're 550-600$+

good cop

only trying to cop an 11.5 off snkrs and some raffles for a friend but I don't like my chances, the demand is real

I mean best case is really hitting a raffle or off SKNRS. 2nd best case would be that resale range.

SW's bespokes

Screenshot (44).png

Yo I really regret passing on the animals. Seems like everyone in here was eating too when they dropped. I see the vision now. :smh:

They are having big time issues with sws bespoke. He was getting liberty of London behind the corduroy...it hasn't been working well. I think they're gonna work it out though

Last edited:
i'm soooo looking forward to all those Ls!!!
and then being salty af seeing you guys posting stuff like 'sivas :nthat:', 'hit on snkrs :pimp:, 'kith and sns ftw doubled up :smokin', 'end with first ever W 8)'

i even entered wellgosh local pick up only even though it's in Leicester, 117 miles from where I live. and I know 117 miles is literally next door for US standards, but in the UK it's like going abroad and discovering 4 different accents on the way there

i really want them :frown:

i'm soooo looking forward to all those Ls!!!
and then being salty af seeing you guys posting stuff like 'sivas :nthat:', 'hit on snkrs :pimp:, 'kith and sns ftw doubled up :smokin', 'end with first ever W 8)'

i even entered wellgosh local pick up only even though it's in Leicester, 117 miles from where I live. and I know 117 miles is literally next door for US standards, but in the UK it's like going abroad and discovering 4 different accents on the way there

i really want them :frown:
Grab them off stockx now while the price is down then.

Already made my chili inspired iD ahead of the impending L and just waiting for the results before I purchase #sadderday |l

Back
Top Bottom