THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Has anyone’s black mini swoosh from champs shipped yet? They are the absolute worst of the foot sites.

Bespoke ind...
Screenshot_20180813-193411_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180813-193422_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180813-193435_Instagram.jpg

Interested in some Anniversary Royals but I noticed there are 2 different sku numbers on Goat. One ends in 101 and the other in 102. Why is the 102 sku cheaper ? Not a frequent lurker/poster in this thread so not sure.

Interested in some Anniversary Royals but I noticed there are 2 different sku numbers on Goat. One ends in 101 and the other in 102. Why is the 102 sku cheaper ? Not a frequent lurker/poster in this thread so not sure.

If you look at the pic up above the top pair that is worn are the 101 pair the bottoms are the 102. Granted it’s not the best picture but can you tell the difference?

Just buy the cheaper ones lol :wink:

101 is March release and 102 was Sep if I remember rightly

He and I are buddies. He was saying he'd buy them up in Canada and ship them to me.

Tell him add an extra pair and have it make a stop in the northeast :D

j/k..just hope these release out here soon, need to add some new colors to the rotation/collection.

Back
Top Bottom