THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Silts today
A7118E22-67B5-4373-AFD1-EA66FD9B7DCB.jpeg

Morning

Grapes today for office wear. Man, not sure what it was but I noticed how instantly soft and comfortable these are. Colors make it a great summer and spring shoe.

0A1D5806-E7CB-46BD-96AB-5833BA37ECF6.jpeg

5A9B0F1E-5E6F-4F83-A5AA-C12D6AC3BE6A.jpeg
Insole on women’s pairs is a lot comfier than in men’s prob why you noticed the softness and comfort lol

Insole on women’s pairs is a lot comfier than in men’s prob why you noticed the softness and comfort lol

That's the thing, I dont recall this level of comfort with my Wmns Obsidian's. Materials definitely feel softer on this. Could be that placebo effect too lol

That's the thing, I dont recall this level of comfort with my Wmns Obsidian's. Materials definitely feel softer on this. Could be that placebo effect too lol

On my wmns neon 97 deffo notice the difference in insoles straight away, feels a lot more padded straight away

Sorry if I am asking a question that has been asked already.....been away from this thread for a while....but do the blue premium mini-swoosh (875844-404) fit TTS? ie, like the anniversaries etc?

Fat mudguards on the mini swoosh pairs reminds me of the anniversary aqua pairs and watermelons, my blue, black 1s and blue spans turned up today straight away need a white lace swap in the blues, need to find some black laces with a red tip for the black pair I think - if anyone can point me in the direction of a preferably UK lace supplier

There's a few really good gr pairs that haven't hit the US yet...

I wonder if they're still headed here

Was wondering the same thing. I was hoping they'd follow soon after with a US release but now my hope is for any EU retailers that ship to the US to receive them

Back
Top Bottom