THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ok folks. Let's get back to the shoes. No need to get anyone banned or this thread locked!

Those still looking for the Royal premiums, there are still pairs out there. If you're in good graces with your local FINL store they might be able to get a pair transferred in for you. Go for a visit and see what they can do. And for $79 it beats the price anywhere else.

Any one heard anything else as far as the purple suede are concerned?

^Wassup with those purps in that pic??? You know we need info!...Although they're clearly not the same. :rolleyes Lots of things interest me in those boxes though!

Those still looking for the Royal premiums, there are still pairs out there. If you're in good graces with your local FINL store they might be able to get a pair transferred in for you. Go for a visit and see what they can do. And for $79 it beats the price anywhere else.
Gonna give that a shot. Also going to grab the black/golds with a reward for $50ish. Can't keep playing games.

Anthracites will eventually be grabbed. Black beater club needs company.

Anyone know where to find these recently gone DS AM1 ACG's?  Size 9-9.5.

... time flies after all these 25th new releases.

By the way, just joined. 
smokin.gif

Guess it was time for me to start looking off feebay a bit to increase my cop'n chances. 

You got it goood here. 

Last edited:
check ur clearence outlets.20% off all weekend.

copped a ton of air max 1's at my outlet.

they had em wht/red $48,essential green cw $40,ultramarine cw $40,pimento prm cw $48 wmns nike air max 1 prm blk $25.

everything was bnib.will post pics soon 

Haven't seen ONE single AM1 in the Nike Factory Outlets around 'ere at PR.

... Buy some. Sell some.

They have arrived!  I'm really digging these AM1 FB's as a casual summer shoe.  Glad I was fortunate enough to grab theme off NDC!  I like the colors despite the "Yeezy" comparison but they're not IG Hashtag "#Yeezys"...

These ARE #Yeezy's!

Last edited:
As you all know AM1's have been a bit too snug or narrow for a lot of people when they go true to size. Has anyone kept their pair and do they get better after wearing them for some time.

As you all know AM1's have been a bit too snug or narrow for a lot of people when they go true to size. Has anyone kept their pair and do they get better after wearing them for some time.
+1. These FB'S are super snug. I'm going to try a trick to stretch them a bit. Put on some damp socks, then hair dryer on low heat to the areas needing room. Not sure if it will work though.

Back
Top Bottom