THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

someone posted it already.

Was gonna wait to snag a pair, but Kicksdeal blew up the spot, hopefully they sit for a couple of days.

I feel you. I had the same mindset but now I feel they will sell fairly quickly because of KDs. We'll see though

I'm actually on the "confirm checkout" screen but not doing it yet. haha

Last edited:
+1. These FB'S are super snug. I'm going to try a trick to stretch them a bit. Put on some damp socks, then hair dryer on low heat to the areas needing room. Not sure if it will work though.
Man I tried to tell yall lol.

How about just going up a size?No need to macgyver a shoe lol.

I just got my EM Londons in and I decided to order a 10.5 to see how they fit since my FB's in a size 11 are a lil to long but perfect with socks and I like the width.Turns out the 10.5 is perfect with no socks length wise but a little snug and way to tight with socks.

Looks like I will have to go back and get the 11s.I hate how I am in between sizes in these.

11 is to big with no socks

10.5 is to tight with socks lol

Last edited:
Sometimes more comfortable and look better.For example Sperry boat shoes and low chucks should not be worn with socks.

I think socks with most low shoes look dumb.
That's why I buy the "no show" socks. They are cut lower than ankle socks and you can barely see them when you put on your sneaks. I hate wearing shoes with no socks, feels weird.

Quick heads up on JJ, they've been selling B grades at retail price as of late. Be careful when they sell a shoe that was sought after long after it dropped. I received a couple of kicks from them that turned out to be b grades and I paid retail minus whatever coupon. Came in orange box with no paper and all.

Quick heads up on JJ, they've been selling B grades at retail price as of late. Be careful when they sell a shoe that was sought after long after it dropped. I received a couple of kicks from them that turned out to be b grades and I paid retail minus whatever coupon. Came in orange box with no paper and all.
more info please.

Photo credit: Crooked Tongues

150513_05.jpg

Phoro credit: Crooked Tongues

100513_02.jpg

I didn't realize there was a 180 in this pack. Personally I like the 95's the best.

Back
Top Bottom