THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lol yo i seen you, if i was you and won 3 pairs i would have put one on 2, i only got a pair of 90's

[/qoute]

Those were the ones that i missed

That's crazy bro congrats. That's cool as hell. Where were the other 3 locations?

First it was Manhattan bridge, besides the common skate park
2. Roosvelt park in chinatown
3. The cage at west 4
4. MSG
5. The start of the highline

damn i cant believe how dope that was for you guys.  if i didnt have work i definitely would've tried that out.  were there a lot of people gunnin for the pairs?

FNL keeps giving me that stupid "coupon processing error" .. a few things I'm trying to cop before this sale wraps up. I've tried multiple different coupons and WCs .. I'll call customer service 2nite if it's not fixed when I get off

swap it around.  put the WC in the coupon field and the coupon in the WC field.  if that doesn't work, checkout on mobile

good lookin out my dude, worked fine on mobile

I want those Burgundy ones from the last page too :smokin :smokin ... I'm waiting for dude from Princeton to hit me back today about those FB 1s but he moving too slow :smh:

Came out to $75 shipped after the coupon .. plus 5% cash back on Ebates :lol:

i think these are cheaper on fnl site

That's where I got them from .. they were 79.99 + 5.49 shipping before the coupon. I want the Burgundy 1s so I just cancelled my original order. Ive got an extra $20 off coupon to stack with my WC rewards coupon so I should be able to get both for about $138 shipped

This day has to go down as the best i will have a year. This was exciting, i partner up with a guy that didnt knew crap about sneakers that i meet there. He was there for the fuelband only and we were the only ones that manage to get 3 pairs and all my sz!!!

When the first tweet got out i was at mercer and had to run to the Manhattan bridge and i was a storm! I got there and they all started to cheer cause i was soaking wet. We started a 3 and ended a 8:55, i'm beat!! I did 4965 fuel points and burn 1300 calories ahajaha

Too dope.

I want the 97s the most, but that enitre pack is :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
This day has to go down as the best i will have a year. This was exciting, i partner up with a guy that didnt knew crap about sneakers that i meet there. He was there for the fuelband only and we were the only ones that manage to get 3 pairs and all my sz!!!
When the first tweet got out i was at mercer and had to run to the Manhattan bridge and i was a storm! I got there and they all started to cheer cause i was soaking wet. We started a 3 and ended a 8:55, i'm beat!! I did 4965 fuel points and burn 1300 calories ahajaha
Too dope.

Tough as hell to get the colors right on these, still a little off...I'm spoiled on all the lunar, etc because anything air max is still pretty uncomfortable to me lol.

can't for the life of me like the engineered mesh...something about it that's just off

Last edited:
After only getting one shoe shipped to me by Finish Line, I now finally have a pair of Pimento's. I thought the rep said they were going to send me a replacement pair, but apparently that wasn't the case since they refunded the money back to my card once I shipped the one shoe back. By the time I realized it, my size was gone from the site.
mean.gif

I was able to order my size from an outlet and save a few bucks in the process, so everything worked out in the end. It's nice to finally have both a left and a right shoe to try on.
laugh.gif

Next up on my Air Max 1 hit list: the classic stone denims. Still waiting for those to hit FNL so I can use a coupon.

Last edited:
Yeah i thought the same thing but they are not that bad, comfort wise. \

At first, I did not like the EMs but changed my mind after trying on a pair. I like the burgundy on these AM1 London EM. They are comfortable and find myself wearing these more with the current weather in WA. Thinking about picking up other EMs like the AM90 Tokyo or Tianjin.

Back
Top Bottom