THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm guessing the joke is the pants dude is wearing in the pic, which I see nothing wrong with. Either that or it's a inside thing between them.

am 1 og avail on eastbay with 20% off comes up to $88.... for members with free shipping...

Last edited:
i like engineered mesh now! gonna have to swoop some more colorways

Air Max 1 EM "Beaches of Rio"
For a bigger/better version of this photo, hit up http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/05/nike-air-max-1-em-beaches-of-rio.html

JJ holding a Memorial day sale

Sale is only 2 days... Copped the air max 1 og red & photo blue essentials for 159 shipped, can't beat that

Guess the joke went over my head...

could be the sweatpants, wouldn't be the 1st time
but one of them has quit a transparent chip on his shoulder when it comes to my nt contributions,
would probably side against me even if he didn't know why &/or may have started trolling my posts

also, i though that mayor was the big guy who hoards air force I's but maybe there are several that think they are the mayor of nyc?

Last edited:
could be the sweatpants, wouldn't be the 1st time
but one of them has quit a transparent chip on his shoulder when it comes to my nt contributions,
would probably side against me even if he didn't know why &/or may have started trolling my posts

also, i though that mayor was the big guy who hoards air force I's but maybe there are several that think they are the mayor of nyc?
Right thread hahah sorry. Yeah i though the same thing when i saw he's username.

Last edited:
anyone want to help me figure out how to get 15% off and FREE SHIPPING on the jimmyjazz order of the am1 OG? I cant seem to get free shipping so it wont comeout to 93.50

^That's what I was trying to figure out. Couldn't combine codes, didn't even know u could do that until I saw the price posted earlier

Last edited:
JJ holding a Memorial day sale

Sale is only 2 days... Copped the air max 1 og red & photo blue essentials for 159 shipped, can't beat that
How'd you manage that, did you stack a free shipping code (LA46?) somehow?

Help a NTer out here!

Last edited:
How'd you manage that, did you stack a free shipping code (LA46?) somehow?

Help a NTer out here!

Naw, I couldn't stack anything. Essentials are on sale for 80 so I used the HP22 code & added socks to put the order over 200 for 50 off. I paid for economical shipping

I know the shape on the AM1's have been off for a while but it just seems more apparent on the Pimentos for some reason.

Would of copped a pair already if it wasn't for that.
It's because their made in China rather than the usual Vietnam/Thailand

Back
Top Bottom