THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

God damn stockx, bought a pair of Anniversary 100's but was sent the Anniversary 103's instead! Anyone else run into this issue with them? Hopefully they take it back and refund me.

Happen to me but they caught the mistake during the authentication process.

I would think you could get it resolved with an email to them.

Nice - What you got in mind for next appointment? 1948 had a load of new options this time round, the turbo green wasn't available first time I went.. Might be the same at Mercer? Never heard that about the tongue before..
Not sure...but I have a, few ideas. I've learned so much about the process, color schemes, balance, my own mistakes etc over the last few pairs. i cant wait to put it all together for the next 2 pairs.

Last edited:
The countdown is on for this pair! I may have to pull the "wake up at 2:30AM in order to be in queue online at 3AM to cop some sneakers overseas" stunt. LOL The last time I did that it was to get the Pompidou Days and 5 Pointz were playing with the release time, but it was worth it in the end! I lost mad sleep that day, but so be it.

View attachment 2222462
Beware, the QC on those is terrible from thosenthat have already copped. I wouldve got them if it wasnt for that. For mentheyre an outlet pick up if at all.

God damn stockx, bought a pair of Anniversary 100's but was sent the Anniversary 103's instead! Anyone else run into this issue with them? Hopefully they take it back and refund me.

happened to me... THREE times. :smh:

they will definitely take them back. Make sure you ask for a discount code for your next purchase.

happened to me... THREE times. :smh:

they will definitely take them back. Make sure you ask for a discount code for your next purchase.

three times? Wow! ‍♂️♂️

They should give me a discount code as this was my 6th purchase on there so the free shipping discount was applied.

Appreciate all the love on my IDs! Def. plan on beating these so I might just have to order another pair lol

06 join date and only ~200 posts? post more often!!!

Yeah it's wild for me to think about. I've been lurking since I was 11ish? So back in 02/03. Guess at the time I was just afraid to get flamed lol. Just sat back & learned as much as I could from the OGs.

What size are you? I guess Nike fixed the toebox on the IDs

9. I was pleasantly surprised with the toeboxes. I did end up reshaping a little bit, but I don't think it made a noticeable difference from when I got them in.

Yeah that happens a lot, many times I have been given a pair where 1 shoe was on display. Usually I 've gotten a small discount for the inconvenience but only because I mentioned it. In your case the suede and sockliner looks a different colour, a swap might be the better option. The dirt in the liner can be cleaned easy but not sure about that mudguard.

Okay, so I got my order from Jimmy Jazz yesterday for my Blue Recalls and my Sands and the Blue Recalls were okay.....but they shipped me a pair of Sands where one was a display shoe and you can tell which one it is. SMDH Needless to say, I emailed their CS last night asking for a return label (I refuse to pay for shipping of a shoe that they sent to me like this and thought it was acceptable PLUS I had to pay for shipping to receive said shoe) and I am waiting for a response back.

Yikes. My blue recalls were just delivered (like, 5 minutes ago) and I haven’t even opened them yet. I’m a little worried about what I’ll find.

I’m also waiting for an SNS order (micas), which I placed a full week ago. No movement on that one. Does SNS usually take this long to ship?

^ Genuinely curious how many feet have been in that left shoe to discolor the shoe liner (or is that the lighting)?

^ Genuinely curious how many feet have been in that left shoe to discolor the shoe liner (or is that the lighting)?

Doubt it's due to being worn but could be wrong.

Display models are left out to the public for everyone to look and touch. Even if they arent touched, just leaving them unboxed in an open environment could cause that dirty liner. Walk into a foot store and see how dirty some of those display models are.

When I use to travel to Yonkers to get kicks, there was this one store that had ALL their shoes wrapped. If I'm not mistaken, FC does this. I wish FNL/FTL/Champs would follow but I guess its company policy not too. Maybe some people want a feel for the materials, who knows.

Mega discount LPU
AE12A443-617E-4B77-A319-50DC77A82F7E.jpeg

Man I came sooooo close to buying those multiple times. You like them? I'd love to see them with a white lace swap. You know how I am with white laces lol.
They are decent. Quality of the suede is weird. It’s super supple and nappy but reaaaally flimsy.

Overall. It was too cheap to return. $50 after all was accounted for

I’ll try a swap later tonight. Just for you

Back
Top Bottom