THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This has nothing to do AM1 but is there like a general New Balance thread? The ones I came across haven't had any movement in quite some time

I have the biggest trouble finding official threads and I don’t know why haha I swear I’m not incompetent

I have the biggest trouble finding official threads and I don’t know why haha I swear I’m not incompetent
Up top put your mouse over forums, then other brands, then scroll down until you see the New Balance thread. If it's a Nike thread, click on the Nike section. If it's Jordan, use that one. Pretty easy.

LPU, 2018 Pinnacles for the low during Black Friday sales. Sure the shape is not as good as the previous version, but I really like them.
20181204_164551.jpg
20181204_164355.jpg
I actually prefer the colour blocking on these in comparison to the 2017. My only concern was them looking kind of blue-ish.

I am definitely aware of the crappy QC on the first batch of this sneaker that was released. I am thinking that the release was delayed to fix the QC problems, so I hope that is the case and that this batch does not have as many QC issues. If so, then I will just return them, though It will be a pain to ship back (especially if this is an EU exclusive release).
Aha, ill be watching for your pair coming in then. Might pick up if they look good.

5F3D1DDC-0C33-44AB-BE11-30225A28339E.jpeg

Champs pair came in. First time getting one of these. The stickers on the insoles are different too.

My pair from Kicks USA came like that as well. Minus the sheet in your hand

Look at the bottom of your shoe box, you’ll notice it has that similar sheet on it.

My royal pair from StockX came just like this is as well and I thought they were fake but this confirmed they weren’t.

Last edited:
My pair from Kicks USA came like that as well. Minus the sheet in your hand

Look at the bottom of your shoe box, you’ll notice it has that similar sheet on it.

My royal pair came like that from StockX came just like this is as well and I thought they were fake but this confirmed they weren’t.

Oh nice. Didn’t realize the bottom of the box had this, glad to have this physical print out though

Oh nice. Didn’t realize the bottom of the box had this, glad to have this physical print out though

your unlaced pair reminds me I have to relace mine. Laces on the left shoe weren't flat throughout, so my OCD wouldn't let me enjoy them for the day.

Back
Top Bottom