THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been here lurking for years and usually just a spectator, but gotta sound off about the last ship I got from Size?. After canceling the ‘Dawns’ the first time around, I was able to cop on the re-stock. Just got these in, shipped in a plastic bag! Shoes only took a scuff or two, but the box is smashed. Put in a complaint with them but I have no faith in a productive resolution. If it was a shoe I could return I wouldn’t be pissed. Anyway i’ll skip that 5 GBP all day! Thanks again Hanon

Fk, I don't know if I should order the crepes on Hanon or see if Nike.ca will release them. I have a coupon code on Nike.ca...

Been here lurking for years and usually just a spectator, but gotta sound off about the last ship I got from Size?. After canceling the ‘Dawns’ the first time around, I was able to cop on the re-stock. Just got these in, shipped in a plastic bag! Shoes only took a scuff or two, but the box is smashed. Put in a complaint with them but I have no faith in a productive resolution. If it was a shoe I could return I wouldn’t be pissed. Anyway i’ll skip that 5 GBP all day! Thanks again Hanon

The same thing happened to me and Size? only offered a 5 GBP refund, what a joke.

Fk, I don't know if I should order the crepes on Hanon or see if Nike.ca will release them. I have a coupon code on Nike.ca...

I'm in the same boat as you. But whenever I order something from EU or US, it always drops on nike.ca a couple of weeks later :\

On a side note, received my other pair of Nike IDs.

844a2Jt.jpg

It is weird because I kinda like the Wheat Gold pair, but I know that I would not be able to rock them like that.
I have that problem with a lot of shoes, mainly non AM1. I'll see a pair of Asics or NB but I know it's a waste to buy them bc I'll never wear them.

Back
Top Bottom