THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Now, I like some New Balance 574s (I am actually wearing a pair today LOL), but I have a strange criteria when buying NBs:

-I only buy 574s.....no other styles (I used to go hard for the 996s back in the day, but since NB wants us to pay a crazy amount for those due to them still being made in the US, those will be a rarity in my collection)
- Each pair must be of a different material (so no 2 suede pairs of 574s, etc.)
-The 'N' on the side of the shoe must be black (so that eliminates a lot of them)
-On the back, the logo must spell out "New Balance', not have 'NB' (so again, that eliminates a lot of them too)

Because of this criteria, I only have 10 pairs of New Balances and I think that I am good. It is a nice round number and I do not see myself wanting anymore pairs, but we shall see.....

Asics gets a no from me and Sketchers gets a HELL NO!!!!! To be honest, my favorite sneaker brand is Puma. Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Reebok, Vans and Converse are all good, but Puma is GOAT to me.
Are you this picky with men? Sheesh! :lol:

I have a few pair, mainly the Ronnie Fieg ones. I just find I rarely wear anything other than AM1 now. I'm old and boring and I just wear the same thing in a different colorway every day.

Can’t stop wearin em!
DFCDE4AA-2F98-46A2-80AE-323BE0919A63.jpeg

Damn it. I’ve been waiting for the crepes, but I can’t. I’ve only bought stuff for myself lately, and still haven’t gotten my fiancée’s Christmas gift lmao

Damn it. I’ve been waiting for the crepes, but I can’t. I’ve only bought stuff for myself lately, and still haven’t gotten my fiancée’s Christmas gift lmao
LOL This is one of the things that makes #TeamSingle so great! HAHAHA

Reebok is my guilty pleasure although I don’t have many I love a good pair of workout plus

My head is being turned on the mustard crepes wasn’t a fan before still think I’ll pass just because English weather is trash and they won’t be able to be worn properly until March or April smh

Reebok is my guilty pleasure although I don’t have many I love a good pair of workout plus

My head is being turned on the mustard crepes wasn’t a fan before still think I’ll pass just because English weather is trash and they won’t be able to be worn properly until March or April smh

Sounds like the northeast.

Shall we?

soulcycle-cheers.gif

ROTFLMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yo, I am extremely picky with not just men, but people in general. I like people who are their own person/original, have some kind of style/"flava" (even if it is different from my own) and who is just chill yet knows what is going on around them and who keeps it real. Because of THIS criteria, I have 2 true friends and no man in sight. HEHEHE I am just not here for the unnecessary drama and the BS and most people out here are dripping in that, so they must exit stage left pronto!

Well, that was awkward typing that on here, but whatever! LOL

As for the "wearing the same thing in a different colorway", that sounds like this guy I know who have like almost every colorway of Jordan 1 High/OG and that is all he mainly rocks. That is his style and I think it is all good because he is doing him and his shoes are dope. If you wanna have 50-11 pairs of AM1s, then rock on because I bet that you doing that is a cool conversation piece amongst those who know you. For me though, I need variety, so my AM1 collection (though a lot to most people) will probably be smaller than some of you guys on here. Puma Suedes is my weakness though and I know that I have A LOT of those!
Yea different strokes for different folks. I used to love NB and Asics but over time I just found myself wearing them less and less so I stopped buying many of them. I picked up the Ronnie Fieg NB last month but idk if I'll ever wear it. I'm a RF fanboy though so it's whatever.

AYYYYY! I love Workout Plus, Workout Low, Freestyle Hi and Club C. I do not have many pairs of Reeboks these days (I believe I have about 10.....I need to do a recount), but Reeboks were my childhood and I will always be down with them (even if I do not have too many pairs of them in my own collection).

Yep same with me like a DMX as well, used to be workouts and TNs when I was younger

Yea different strokes for different folks. I used to love NB and Asics but over time I just found myself wearing them less and less so I stopped buying many of them. I picked up the Ronnie Fieg NB last month but idk if I'll ever wear it. I'm a RF fanboy though so it's whatever.

Same. I’ve been following Ronnie since before he took over the Atrium side. Debating on copping the 997s Fusions, but resell is eh right now.

Nike.ca is getting them

We are Europe.
Not America.

I'm not 100% trusting KicksdealsCA just yet. Even with his contacts, he's been wrong before and people have been sitting there until 4-5 AM waiting. There is no certain price, but at the moment they look like it'll be $150 USD/150 Euros/105 Pounds... The first 2 would be 200+ CAD before tax... 105 Pounds is roughly $178... I ended up paying $178 converted from Hanon including shipping. If I don't get hit with duties, I think I'll have a decent price on my hands. Can't wait regardless.

Same. I’ve been following Ronnie since before he took over the Atrium side. Debating on copping the 997s Fusions, but resell is eh right now.
I can't say that, about 3 years for me. I'm not in NYC so I just found the brand from the thread here and got in then.

I can't say that, about 3 years for me. I'm not in NYC so I just found the brand from the thread here and got in then.

I actually don’t remember how I discovered Kith, but it’s been a whiiiiile. I was hip to his Mercer pants even before the jogger wave. Not trying to sound like that guy, just proud of watching his brand grow. I’m sure others feel that kind of way about Nike, Supreme, etc. I’m in Virginia btw.

I havent bought a pair of reeboks since 2001ish probably. :lol: Lately i have been very tempted to grab a pair of classics though. :nerd:

I'm not 100% trusting KicksdealsCA just yet. Even with his contacts, he's been wrong before and people have been sitting there until 4-5 AM waiting. There is no certain price, but at the moment they look like it'll be $150 USD/150 Euros/105 Pounds... The first 2 would be 200+ CAD before tax... 105 Pounds is roughly $178... I ended up paying $178 converted from Hanon including shipping. If I don't get hit with duties, I think I'll have a decent price on my hands. Can't wait regardless.

My source is not KDC

I think I found kith during his original bleeker jogger days and discovered his GT2 collabs. But I am at be point now where I don’t like anything he produces.

Back
Top Bottom