THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wheat Crepes for $124 Shipped via https://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/products/nike-air-max-1-shoes-wheat-gold-rust-pink-baroque-brown

upload_2018-12-13_9-8-45.png

Hopefully everyone knows UK to US on Nike is a full size up. Not a half size like Adidas... So 8 UK = 9 US.

Also, KicksdealsCA got it wrong and I basically called it.

random, but has anyone got a weird pinching feeling on the outside of their big toe knuckle on the right foot? all of a sudden i'm getting that feeling when i wear AM1s. it doesn't bother me when i wear any other shoes or bare foot. i didnt feel anything poking the inside of my shoe.

Damn, I forget to check the AM1 thread in a few days and the Crepes drop without me knowing :smh:

Regular gr releases. No need to adjust your regular size.

Searching for a 10.5 in the Obsidian Crepes. Any info greatly appreciated!

I just ordered a sz 10 from Hanon since they didn't have my usual 10.5 in stock. Any chance the Crepes fit just a liiiiittle big? I go .5-up in AM1s from my normal 10 anyway, so I'm hoping my wide-*** foot can fit in a 10. If not I'll have to try to flip for 10.5. Been looking forward to these all year.

Damn, I forget to check the AM1 thread in a few days and the Crepes drop without me knowing :smh:

I just ordered a sz 10 from Hanon since they didn't have my usual 10.5 in stock. Any chance the Crepes fit just a liiiiittle big? I go .5-up in AM1s from my normal 10 anyway, so I'm hoping my wide-*** foot can fit in a 10. If not I'll have to try to flip for 10.5. Been looking forward to these all year.

They fit the same.
More likely tighter due to nubuck upper

Hanon used to be super quick with shipping. Weird that they're still showing stock for a size 9... Hopefully they have enough to ship.

Back
Top Bottom