THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

perso all my pairs keep their laces in the boxes, just at reception I relaces them correctly & less tight to the size of my feet and it's perfect (it's according to everyone's preferences imo), so they are ready to UNDS (also I keep the paper inside to keep the shape, and if necessary I reshape them)

Last edited:
It might not actually do anything but for peace of mind I always take out the laces of pairs I know I won’t get around to wearing for awhile. Sometimes they lace them way too tight and I just feel like over time the uppers will stretch or will keep that shape. So leaving them in the box unlaced I feel like let’s them sit in their “natural” state if you will

I do the same. The mica greens I recently grabbed had some mangled laces from the factory job. They were laced wicked tight and twisted. OCD kicked in a drastic measures had to be taken.

Nike-Air-Max-1-Anniversary-Obsidian-on-feet.jpg

Had a question for y’all am1 heads

Can am1s be good in the rain?
I mean can the upper materials withstand rain or will my socks get soaked in rain and snow?

Please help nt bros

I mean can the upper materials withstand rain or will my socks get soaked in rain and snow?

Please help nt bros
Def don't wear am1s in those conditions unless they're all leather. I wear black leather am90s in the rain and the rain doesn't soak through at all.

Please help nt bros
They'll get soaked. Water will go straight through the mesh. Even if it's a leather pair, they aren't waterproof and they'll leak into your socks.

Thanks . Ugh

Looking all throughout the Nike store for a water resistant sneaker that is light and low top
I hate boots so don’t want to cop a sneaker boot, looks like I might have to though.

Hope you got a discount on those anniversaries... they were available online a lil under retail
Really? I paid retail and was happy to because everywhere I looked they were dried up or at least in my size. Oh well.

Thanks . Ugh

Looking all throughout the Nike store for a water resistant sneaker that is light and low top
I hate boots so don’t want to cop a sneaker boot, looks like I might have to though.
Its not AM1 but this diadoran9000 in particular is rain resistant and is my go to in rainy weather.

Attachments

• IMG_20180922_151134_198.jpg
    IMG_20180922_151134_198.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom