THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike Air Max Anniversary Red Double Up
IMG_20181219_1440957_110_110.jpg

Thanks . Ugh

Looking all throughout the Nike store for a water resistant sneaker that is light and low top
I hate boots so don’t want to cop a sneaker boot, looks like I might have to though.

Check the utility line up as well - vapormax, oddysey React and Pegasus. Not sure what other models are included but if you go in the vapormax thread, a lot of guys are like the utility’s

Good ol' Minnesota Ave NE.....sometimes I miss DC and my old hoods, but with all of the daggone gentrication, the city just does not feel the same.

As for the AM1s.....yeah Champs had a really sweet promo around Black Friday and Cyber Monday on their website for 25% off that made the OG Reds $105. They had pretty much a full size run too. We all were copping up on here (well, most of us anyway LOL).
True. DC is a completely different city. Not the same feel at all. Only pockets of the city remind me of Chocolate City. It’s a GD shame.

Yea, I missed that completely. Would’ve jumped on that. Did they restock? I swear when I did a google search some months back I couldn’t find any. I was even thinking of doing StockX or Goat. Guess I wasn’t looking in the right places. Happy I got these tho.

OG reds restocked in at least 3 places here in Tampa. Been sitting on shelves for few weeks. Finishline at Citrus Park, at Outlet Mall, and Champs at Int’l all had fsrs last week. I doubled up via FL online with that discount and 12% ebates

anybody else not feelin the light blue hint on the swoosh on the obsidian? I wish it was completely white.

OG reds restocked in at least 3 places here in Tampa. Been sitting on shelves for few weeks. Finishline at Citrus Park, at Outlet Mall, and Champs at Int’l all had fsrs last week. I doubled up via FL online with that discount and 12% ebates

I need to cop. Hopefully someone has a 12.5 after the holidays

some new cws, including the grey one we discussed few pages back, are available on Nike EU:

https://www.nike.com/gb/t/air-max-1-shoe-GjP8rz
Yeah they've been up since Tuesday. I said I was going to cop regardless but I think with all of the grey/platinum/sail shoes I can do without these. The shape is top class though but I think the gold air bubble is putting me off a little.

Also the armoury grey is meh to me and thunder grey/Black are easy to leave as I made a am1 shadow colourway which I think is a bit nicer if I do say so myself.

$61.54 shipped :lol:

$50 shipping to the UK, mad that

Yeah they've been up since Tuesday. I said I was going to cop regardless but I think with all of the grey/platinum/sail shoes I can do without these. The shape is top class though but I think the gold air bubble is putting me off a little.

I prefer them to the JDI platinums, I actually think I'll move my DS pair of platinums and buy those instead

$50 shipping to the UK, mad that

I prefer them to the JDI platinums, I actually think I'll move my DS pair of platinums and buy those instead

That's an idea tbh. Wifey got me the "louder"/leather ones from offspring and like you I have other ones DS so maybe I'll move mine like you. I can't remember but did they have the pleather quarter?

Back
Top Bottom