THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah, I go as far as waiting for the shoes in hand now before I'm at ease. My boy got tracking #s and when he got the shoes, they were the wrong ones! And ofcourse the ones he originally ordered were sold out

That's crazy, I've been super comfortable as soon as I receive the tracking number
Tell me about it.. usually when i get a tracking number i'm good.. not this time
mean.gif

i swear to god, if that black pair is dubbed anywhere close to being a yeezy am light, it's over

Has anyone noticed that EMs are 0.5 size smaller vs. your TTS.  Atleast for me, the EMs I can fit a 10 and my TTS is a 10.5.  Then on FREE RUNs I have to go UP 0.5 to 11s.  

Has anyone noticed that EMs are 0.5 size smaller vs. your TTS.  Atleast for me, the EMs I can fit a 10 and my TTS is a 10.5.  Then on FREE RUNs I have to go UP 0.5 to 11s.  

I'm confused by this, do you mean they run bigger if you fit into smaller EM's compared to your true size? I noticed the same thing when I tried on the London joints.

I'm confused by this, do you mean they run bigger if you fit into smaller EM's compared to your true size? I noticed the same thing when I tried on the London joints.
Yeah, EMs run smaller for me..I can wear size 10.   Free Runs, I have to wear sz 11.  I'm a TTS 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom