THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I would assume a shoe that old is going to break down and crumble. You just never know till it happens, but from what I've read a shoes midsoles shelf life is 10 to 15 years. Dead stock is actually a bad thing at that point. Glue gets stiff, so as soon as you start flexing them it would pop off at some point. But it would come off clean most likely, making a swap easier.

what do they say about assumption being the mother of all..... :wink:

migu420 migu420 thanks for the input man, appreciate it.

fastlane fastlane thank you, this is the info I was looking for. I know there are a variety of midsole materials, but I couldn’t tell you which are more susceptible to cracking, separation, and or crumbling. I’m a dunk guy so it isn’t something I ever have to worry about. I’ve always wanted a pair of the Stussy lights and found a pair for a steal so I wanted to educate myself before buying / wearing.

Bespoke, not mine...
Screenshot_20190110-005102_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190110-005054_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190110-005041_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190110-005112_Instagram.jpg

Who’s got time to go pages back and read about people not knowing what a sales tax is though
It's not about having to go pages back. Everytime I go to an NT thread it automatically takes me to my first unread post. Simple as that.

please, for those who had Pendleton ID made, how long did you wait between order and shipping? 3 weeks?

Previous Pendleton order:
14/11 Order
16/11 We're working on it
19/11 Finishing touches
22/11 Shipped

This recent one right before the timer expired, I ordered on Monday, got the 'We're working on it' yesterday.

Last edited:
4 character option

saw some online pics of the old iD's and saw people had that option. I want to personalize mine. I know some arent a fan

Previous Pendleton order:
14/11 Order
16/11 We're working on it
19/11 Finishing touches
22/11 Shipped

This recent one right before the timer expired, I ordered on Monday, got the 'We're working on it' yesterday.

personaly i ordered my pair one day before you (06/01) and like you i got the "We're working on it" yesterday

it's cool for the moment it's fast, next step "finishing touches" :smile:

Back
Top Bottom