THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^^^
a lot of times Nike Canada & Nike Eu share similar stock allocations

Nike Canada carrying a product bares no weight on if/when they’ve show up on ndc

nike sizing is crazy, I purchased 2 pairs of the light bone. one in a 10 and the other 10.5. the 10 is too tight and the 10.5 is loose.

in hand pendleton ID are really amazing i like a lot :emoji_thumbsup: (and they are super comfy :emoji_ok_hand: ), UNDS tomorrow if the weather is good... perfect worn with jeans imo (gum sole is nice)

I should have made and order a second pair :emoji_sob:

honestly i'm really happy with all my 2018 ID pairs (i have 4 pairs, one pendleton and 3 felt/mesh)

the delivery guy (UPS) told me that I must be a big sportsman with all the sneakers that I order LOL :emoji_laughing: (he is not stupid he knows what is in the box)

Last edited:
Still bummed I missed out on the Denim ID option. Some of the stuff you guys created with the gum sole was really nice.

Yes. We share the same stock w/ EU

:emoji_thumbsdown: or :emoji_thumbsup:
201486_c4bf14d3e85d7fef1478871e6d9961b21335f26b.jpg_facebook.jpg

when do yall think the next ID options are going to come out? do they wait a month or two in between the exclusive options?

when do yall think the next ID options are going to come out? do they wait a month or two in between the exclusive options?
there are only a few times a year when they offer exclusive options. only 3x since the shape change...

denim/nubuck options
last years pendleton
this years pendleton

someone correct me if i am wrong

point being, premium options dont come along as frequent as they used to/should

seems like nike chose to improve supply chain over providing folks with quality iD options

Last edited:
Damn! So once a year if we're lucky it sounds like. I shoulda stocked up on more pendeltons! Hopefully they come this year with a dope premium option

Back
Top Bottom