THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

49858579_224747078465120_1427785844611181263_n.jpg

50651172_392328611335749_2052771444663758675_n.jpg

breh.

need it.

Appreciate the comparison review and provided photos, Nipsey!

Can see the similarities but there are definite differences as well. The GR makes me feel like it was Nike's consolation prize to the consumer for not having the JDI's in the states.

I'm sure if it were the other way around, most would want the piped tongue on the JDI's.
i agree regarding the consolation prize statement...if there was hits of tour yellow on the GR in the same manner as there is orange on the JDi, it would have been dope

Last edited:
Nah on theculturepdx it's a 10.5
The sole needs to be repainted and the suede mudguard is faded/dirty
The airbags are fogged but the seller says they are firm.

They are 14/15 years old- the air bags may be firm but they are likely a wear or two away from death- if super cheap and you are prepared to sole swap then go- caveat emptor my friend

so I went against my promise, caved in and bought the Uni Blue AM1's from End. Seems like the man above had a different plan

Contacted End. to find out why order status was and they confirmed the UK9 is not available. Anyone who ordered a UK9/9.5 for either these or the pinks, I suggest you reach out to them.

They stated they sent me the email cancellation days ago but I havent received it.

so I went against my promise, caved in and bought the Uni Blue AM1's from End. Seems like the man above had a different plan

Contacted End. to find out why order status was and they confirmed the UK9 is not available. Anyone who ordered a UK9/9.5 for either these or the pinks, I suggest you reach out to them.

They stated they sent me the email cancellation days ago but I havent received it.
Damn that sucks. My us10.5 of each gey delivered today.

What shoe horns do you guys use? The Ikea ones don't fit size 12. Unless you guys pre-stuff and then put the shoe horns?

Pinks from End came in today and they will be returned asap.
QC on Indonesia made 1s is below decent (dents, stains, badly placed panels/swoosh) since the new shape, but this pair is def the worst I've seen so far.

Left shoe looks pretty much good enough, right pair has an offset toebox area, it's almost twisting to the right (worse than I managed to show on pic). It's def the toebox, the midsole wraparound looks to be perfect aligned to the center line of the shoe.

IMG_20190118_174613.jpg

IMG_20190118_174549.jpg

In addition to this, the right shoe also came with big toebox dent straight out of the box.

IMG_20190118_172120.jpg

welcome to the made in indonesia world :frown: (after the TNs it's the turn of the AM1 ^^ Nooooo)

no luck, like i said made in china is better (a lot better... no need of magnifying glass)

Last edited:
I really hope the blue is like the "royals" from 09 bc I really liked the color in those even though it wasn't even close to royal but the shape and sole on those was just so bad.

Pairs arrived

748637BF-7CB0-406C-BF19-DD4F77399277.jpeg

Got the GR for $50 but a half size down. Going to try them on w/o the insole. If they don’t fit and anyone in here is a 9.5, just lmk if interested

Toebox top view
D7F26DC6-06EF-436D-987D-93BBBFD69347.jpeg

Got the indentation too but they’re staying.
$50 off? How Sway?

$50 off? How Sway?

lol, only paid $50 for them.

They were on sale and then an additional 15% was taken off when atc. I had been eyeing them when they were $79 but with shipping it was more than I was willing to pay.

Couldn’t believe what it came out to

Now to see if they fit lol

lol, only paid $50 for them.

They were on sale and then an additional 15% was taken off when atc. I had been eyeing them when they were $79 but with shipping it was more than I was willing to pay.

Couldn’t believe what it came out to

Now to see if they fit lol
Ooooooh the pink/grey pair? I thought you means blue lol.

Back
Top Bottom