THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

so I went against my promise, caved in and bought the Uni Blue AM1's from End. Seems like the man above had a different plan

Contacted End. to find out why order status was and they confirmed the UK9 is not available. Anyone who ordered a UK9/9.5 for either these or the pinks, I suggest you reach out to them.

They stated they sent me the email cancellation days ago but I havent received it.

bizarre- they still have 9's showing for uni blues and 9/9.5 for pink:ohwell:

This will be my 1st pair of womans AM1....pretty satisfied with the price...what's the most noticeable difference in fit between mens v womans?
20190118_204806.jpg

Is my pair legit? Never seen a label with Chinese writings before. Got them from StockX

Lol your good the Chinese on the tag means the pair was part of the Asia release during the original drop. Different tags and stickers for different markets. For Nike’s bought from a Euro retailer instead of a size tag sticker you’ll get a sticker describing the materials due to legislation.

Saw this on my ig. Looks like an ultra Moire but excited to see more color ways. Real clean but these would get so trashed. Can't ever seem to find the golf thread.
CBE425D1-FFD8-44A5-BF17-311C9C7E4CE7.png

Ooooooh the pink/grey pair? I thought you means blue lol.

Yessir! :smokin

bizarre- they still have 9's showing for uni blues and 9/9.5 for pink:ohwell:

Figured out what the problem was. They have stock. I’m not sure if that guy from End knew what he was talking about

This will be my 1st pair of womans AM1....pretty satisfied with the price...what's the most noticeable difference in fit between mens v womans?
20190118_204806.jpg

Came off that Hibbet special, eh? :nthat:

Been eyeing something from there but even with the $10 off it was not enough for me to buy lol

Back
Top Bottom