THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

eBay out here trolling me
2A051C2B-5D14-438F-AD76-3E1B46D7908D.png
Wait your max bid was $265 but you won them for $375? $375 is still a good price lol.

Really wanted to pay the $265

I was a bit naive thinking I’d win seeing that I was the only bidder but you know how the last 12hrs of a good auction go.

I think it’s a glitch in my app. When I select go to pay, they can’t verify that I’ve won so they ask me to log in to my account I’m already logged in to lol. Also doesn’t show in my cart too

Was a good pair. Uppers looked good, plan was to sole swap with the red mini swooshes had I won but it didn’t come with the OG box, just a replacement which isn’t a big issue.

on to the next find

Really wanted to pay the $265

I was a bit naive thinking I’d win seeing that I was the only bidder but you know how the last 12hrs of a good auction go.

I think it’s a glitch in my app. When I select go to pay, they can’t verify that I’ve won so they ask me to log in to my account I’m already logged in to lol. Also doesn’t show in my cart too

Was a good pair. Uppers looked good, plan was to sole swap with the red mini swooshes had I won but it didn’t come with the OG box, just a replacement which isn’t a big issue.

on to the next find
Hey maybe it works out. Those Greystones are getting hard to find, especially in big sizes. I've seen 2 size 11's other than my own and I know those guys aren't selling them. That's a pair I'd love to see get a retro. Just a perfect colorway.

My Air max ND just came while I was on gta ups knocked on door lol no lie I love these joints prob rock em Good Friday ftl had pairs like 2 days after still on website idk how so many y’all miss dat ‍♂️

YES! Air Max Day 2017 was awesome with those flyknit customs that could only be done that day. It helped the wound that was caused when I could not cop those Masters. LOL
And the year before that, they had other options for the IDs. I know a couple folks in here ordered some. Unfortunately I didn't.

Agree with a lot of the sentiments in here that 2019 Air Max Month is pretty damn awful thus far. Hopefully AMD will bring us something decent but with all the On Air Maxes being awful, I’m not really holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom