THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Agree with a lot of the sentiments in here that 2019 Air Max Month is pretty damn awful thus far. Hopefully AMD will bring us something decent but with all the On Air Maxes being awful, I’m not really holding my breath.
That's fine, it seems that there have been dozens of air max releases per month between 1/90/95/97/98/TN, and then plenty of others like air max light 2, 94, have all been put brought out of the archives recently. Air max day/month is a great marketing gimmick but don't let it mask the other pairs that are under the radar right now.

DITTO AND CO-SIGN! I see pictures of these Bespokes and I just think to myself WTH?!?! Like, people can spend their money how they want, but for $1,000 them joints should be hot fire like Dylan! LLS

(makes note to dust off Chappelle's Show DVD to watch tonight HEHEHE)

:rofl:who are the 5 greatest rappers alive? Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan...

Nike have lost their damn mind! Those are ugly as sin!!!!! SMH LOL Y'all have fun trying to cop those though and mostly taking Ls.

lol.. i think they supposed to be a little ugly since they based on this character:

nike-laika_missing-link_native_1600.jpg

After placing my order at FNL last week Friday 4 minutes after the ND drop I get a cancellation from them fu**ers at FNL just now. I’m so damn pissed!!!

DITTO AND CO-SIGN! I see pictures of these Bespokes and I just think to myself WTH?!?! Like, people can spend their money how they want, but for $1,000 them joints should be hot fire like Dylan! LLS

(makes note to dust off Chappelle's Show DVD to watch tonight HEHEHE)
I need you to go uptown and get me the breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant.

Back
Top Bottom