THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

X XXXXX all BS aside - I really was just asking what bespokes you dig ha and was really talking to everyone stating that it really is a mindf*ck once you step into your appointment

Since hitting up 21M twice, I'm always interested to see what pairs strike people as being their favorites

Getting back to real pics....

Few shots from my trip in 2015 when it first opened and to my trip in January of this year..

Some of the many materials

mat-1.jpg

mat-5.jpg

mat-4.jpg

Different sizes of the perforated holes for various materials...
mat-3.jpg

Different colors for midsoles...with some Greystones :smokin
bags.jpg

Few sample pairs on display
shoe-1.jpg

shoe-3.jpeg

b1.jpeg

b2.jpeg

singledout singledout I'm excited to see your new bespokes coming soon. When did you make those again?

I went on Jan 26th, they said 8-10 weeks this time. Last time was 6-8 weeks, but I did a few "out of the box" ideas this time that had to get some pre-approval from the factory first. So that may have added some extra time, or perhaps it just takes longer now in general.

Some of the pics I just posted show some of the materials I chose and colors.

Would I ever spend $1,000 and spend all of that time and effort on a Nike sneaker? NOPE! That is mainly because for $1,000, I personally would want the product to be made in Italy

Bespokes are hand lasted and the team that makes them is small. When you get a bespoke, the quality is on par with Visvim / other higher end brands, it's not comparable to GR or premium releases.

frankwh1te frankwh1te Nice pick up mate :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom