THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

53435150_10157082083717418_1601775819313643520_n.jpg

Thank you for finalizing how it should really be haha

I would 100% scoop this version.

singledout singledout Well, since you gave me a few paragraphs today, I will give you a few in return and then I am done with this conversation.

Anyway, this post is too long, so I will wrap it up here. Hopefully we can just agree to disagree and move on.

Agreed - and just an FYI people have brought materials into 21M and 1948 to utilize on their pair. You could bring that scarf in and do something cool with it and make the shoe even more personable to you - maybe even taking off a small portion of material so you can still also have the scarf as well.

X XXXXX see we agree on something!

I’d be hard press to drop 1k$ on a bespoke myself as well.

not many Nikes I’d willing pay more than 500$ for in all honestly (Dunkles are legit the only pair I’d consider spending 500$+ on)

Getting back to real pics....

Few shots from my trip in 2015 when it first opened and to my trip in January of this year..

Some of the many materials

mat-1.jpg

mat-5.jpg

mat-4.jpg

Different sizes of the perforated holes for various materials...
mat-3.jpg

Different colors for midsoles...with some Greystones :smokin
bags.jpg

Few sample pairs on display
shoe-1.jpg

shoe-3.jpeg

b1.jpeg

b2.jpeg
As much as I would love to create my own pair. These pics alone confirm how overwhelmed I'd be lmao

The sarcasm went way over your head. Trust me, fall back on this one. I have nothing but respect for your collection but his his on another planet. I am in awe of some of the stuff he finds.

He put 2 pics on ig bc he was bored. It's not my place to put his other stuff out there but just trust me when I say it ****s on all of ours combined.

SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK

San Diego, fam? You a 9.5/10?

tenor.gif

Kidding aside. Mission Valley here, but not for too much longer; moving soon.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
X XXXXX see we agree on something!

I’d be hard press to drop 1k$ on a bespoke myself as well.

not many Nikes I’d willing pay more than 500$ for in all honestly (Dunkles are legit the only pair I’d consider spending 500$+ on)

But see if you dig through your closet of all the stuff that's siting there (I know you have stuff sitting there lol) - it's just as simple as viewing it as trading 6 or 7 pairs for one pair. And that one pair is a true ONE of ONE that no one else has.

It has been easy for me to make a bespoke because thats what I've done, just dumped several pair that I was done having my fun with or simply didn't wear and then hit up 21M.

But I get it too...$1k is, well...$1k lol.

Last edited:
some time back when these amazing IDs were available, i copped to do some bleaching it. i was going for an emulation of my personal grail, the dirty denim (with a bleached look. i called them "dad jeans."

fastforward whatever time its been and being over the bleached denim look, i wanted to take it a step further so i decided to dye the bleached parts. just thought id share. thank you for viewing 87 thread fam.

before with just bleached
2017AirMax1DadJeans6.jpg

now with dye
IMG_20190309_163048__01.jpg

some time back when these amazing IDs were available, i copped to do some bleaching it. i was going for an emulation of my personal grail, the dirty denim (with a bleached look. i called them "dad jeans."

fastforward whatever time its been and being over the bleached denim look, i wanted to take it a step further so i decided to dye the bleached parts. just thought id share. thank you for viewing 87 thread fam.

2017AirMax1DadJeans6.jpg

now with dye

Every time I see denim IDs I hate myself more and more for not making a pair. I want to go back in time and make like 5 now :smh:

2017AirMax1DadJeans6.jpg

now with dye
Looks nice unseen unseen . Hope you're doing good, bro.

2017AirMax1DadJeans6.jpg

now with dye
Slept on the pair singledout singledout had. Still regret it.

Looking good

Back
Top Bottom