THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Y'all making me feel some kinda way with the camaraderie in here....

giphy.gif

Y'all making me feel some kinda way with the camaraderie in here....

giphy.gif
Man I cant put into words how happy I am. Ds Cords were my first big purchase when I started collecting. They were supposed to be og all but came missing one of the white laces. Guy just shrugged and I was screwed. I cant tell you how many people I've bugged about them. Buddhakicks, Gusto, Noel, everyone with a pair listed on fb or ig. I tried everything! Hand to God I offered $100 multiple times for those laces and got told no. For laces! It was easier finding the rest of the entire Patta pack than it was those damn laces. Now this bloke strolls in a Friday night and makes my sneaker year by offering up a pair that's still factory wrapped.

modzzilla modzzilla thanks again man. You're a real one.

Man I cant put into words how happy I am. Ds Cords were my first big purchase when I started collecting. They were supposed to be og all but came missing one of the white laces. Guy just shrugged and I was screwed. I cant tell you how many people I've bugged about them. Buddhakicks, Gusto, Noel, everyone with a pair listed on fb or ig. I tried everything! Hand to God I offered $100 multiple times for those laces and got told no. For laces! It was easier finding the rest of the entire Patta pack than it was those damn laces. Now this bloke strolls in a Friday night and makes my sneaker year by offering up a pair that's still factory wrapped.

That's wild. Really happy for you my man. This is why I love NT :nthat:

Need some help guys. I picked up a pair of ds AM1 Patta Cords but somehow I only got one white shoe string. Luckily it's the white one and the tips don't have a logo so it should be relatively easy to find a replacement. As you can see below, it's very close to the red on the AM1 Flyknits. It's certainly not the Infrared. I've found the Infrared ones but I can't find just normal red ones. I'd prefer no writing on the tips to match the OG. Help?
3 years later... :lol:

I’d like to take 0.01% of the credit :rofl:

When you don’t really want to let the Drury’s go...

But the lady is making you post them for the “quick sale”

Lol idk what this dude is smokin’ but these are cooked.

0F406775-2C6A-4687-A58E-14CE9A2D4751.jpeg

Rick: So what are you lookin’ to get out of em?
Seller: $300
Rick: Dollars?
64C31E66-969D-48B8-BD4E-35116A964630.gif
That dude’s on crack.
I paid $300 for a DS pair lmfao

on the hunt for wmns black/whites and obsidian/whites from last year...would i be alright going half size down from my usual converted size?

thinking about copping 10.5 or i can wait it out until my size (11W) pops up...

Back
Top Bottom