THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those are beautiful, well done. Bespoken can only be done in NY correct?

They used to have one in London, I believe there may be one in Shanghai?

best bespokes i've ever seen here, well done!

Thanks!

perf leather and skyline remind me of the F&F Hufs, extremely well done.

And yes, definitely got my inspiration from the HUF skyline, was super stoked when they told me I could use my Chicago skyline piece that I sent them for approval prior to my appointment

Last edited:
They used to have one in London, I believe there may be one in Shanghai?

Thanks!

And yes, definitely got my inspiration from the hug skyline, was super stoked when they told me I could use my Chicago skyline piece that I sent them for approval prior to my appointment
How much is a bespoke again?

How much is a bespoke again?
45FB998C-9081-465D-9CCA-5AF320F11C10.jpeg

singledout singledout you killed it, damn

I like the maze patterns.
Just feel they need negative space and blocking like Atmos do with their crazier designs. Black midsole is hard to pull off on any AM1.
Having said that, I find them cool even if I don't want them. They are at least creative.
Untitled-1.jpg
The way it is with a white mudguard would have been good too.

Does bespoke use real leather, exotics, etc.? I’d find it hard to do so, if they don’t! You can get a very good custom with real everything for the price.

Looks like Canada is getting the short end of the stick again. The entire collection is releasing EXCEPT the Tokyo Maze. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Does bespoke use real leather, exotics, etc.? I’d find it hard to do so, if they don’t! You can get a very good custom with real everything for the price.
leather and suede etc are very high quality. the prints and animal skin are synthetic, but are good quality as well. the other bespoke makers are pretty good, but in the end, its not a "nike" product per se and the shape will be slightly different. (sometimes better) IMO

I see people say this but I've never seen any proof offered that this is case. Has it ever been confirmed by Nike? If not, I see no reason to believe that it's not a standard FCFS drop with bots skipping the line in front of #TeamManual. There's a reason they still use "Draws," even on crappy stuff like LeBron in-game throwbacks.

I don't think regular drops are a "draw" at all, and are pretty much just FCFS. I think the draws are actually totally random. I've entered countless draws and never gotten a W. Not once. However, I can get a manual order in 2-3 seconds on SNKRS FCFS drops and gotten a W on every release I have tried in the past year+. Tinker 3s (first drop), Cactus 4s, OW UNC shockdrop, Bredtoes, Unions (not on SNKRS, but still), Parra AM, and the Susans today. Raffles and draws I've never won ****, but manually I've gotten seemingly everything I've tried for using my patent-pending propietary system.

So my second pair of bespokes arrived... very stoked to say the least.

Quick breakdown: loosely based off of city of Chicago (skyline on heel lasered into leather), throwback White Sox uni colors (navy, red, white), Patta Cords (cord side panel and denim u-throat and eyelet) and Spiridons (asymmetrical swoosh one tongue).

I have a lot of mini swooshes hidden on these guys, there's one on u-throat that is purposely blended in (like the mini swoosh on Patta cord) and then there's a ton sewn into the back part of tongue, and then three more sewn in kind of funky on insole.

DD814BD0-ABEF-4525-9D40-7CEF3960D5CD.JPG

DAD0617B-2B52-449E-8F4B-BCCA4BBBDBA6.JPG

D30A2E2C-145D-415F-B98B-44CCE8F3C14B.JPG

FAECEC93-FAC1-4A23-9EB2-DEEFF5280F4C.JPG
D50FD847-28E2-4E60-8323-CE337329BA0D.JPG

F95843F4-7D0A-47E7-BA25-9C2EC7D82D60.JPG

Put them right on feet!
85F9EF16-D610-49E5-ADFD-02E4E3D85A14.JPG
Magnificent job bro. Swoosh placement, graphic on the back turned out great. That suede on the mud guard is fantastic. I really dig the back of the tongue and the sock liner.

Just curious, for content sake...

Is there anything on the shoe that you were unsure about initially only to be happy about it afterwards?

Is there anything you wish you would have done differently?

yeah its called LEO (Let Everyone Order) in Nike's system, they let people order within like lets say 5 minutes window, and then they randomly let people get them
I think it's more like 1-2 minutes, and I can confirm that this is one of the release methods on SNKRS.

I think it's more like 1-2 minutes, and I can confirm that this is one of the release methods on SNKRS.

Confirm based on what, though? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but seriously the only references you see from this on the internet are anecdotal statements as fact on reddit and one *really expensive* bot's user manual/faq. But beyond those two sources, I see nothing referring to "LEO" or "Let Everyone Order"
Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 11.47.34 PM.png

Quick breakdown: loosely based off of city of Chicago (skyline on heel lasered into leather), throwback White Sox uni colors (navy, red, white), Patta Cords (cord side panel and denim u-throat and eyelet) and Spiridons (asymmetrical swoosh one tongue).

I have a lot of mini swooshes hidden on these guys, there's one on u-throat that is purposely blended in (like the mini swoosh on Patta cord) and then there's a ton sewn into the back part of tongue, and then three more sewn in kind of funky on insole.

Put them right on feet!
Now these are pure fireeeee

Put them right on feet!

These are a perfect example of sneakers as art. I'm honestly speechless.... Bravo

giphy.gif

yeah its called LEO (Let Everyone Order) in Nike's system, they let people order within like lets say 5 minutes window, and then they randomly let people get them

Incredible. That skyline. Also loving the 'Dons swoosh on the tongue. What a detail. Curious about your inspiration for the floral print on the insole? Chicago related?

will there be another 97/1 coming out? i regret not buying another pair and now i don't want to wear mine to preserve them, its just a sexy *** shoe i didn't think the price would go up lol

Back
Top Bottom