THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I need to see what’s the deal with my Tokyo’s. I got a charge with no confirmation...no refund either. Charged at 10:03. Ended up getting 2 Seoul’s, 2 Tokyo’s.

Sick bespokes up there, tried em with a black lace?

I’m very OCD with white/sail midsole and white/sail laces ha...

I got white laces with red tips and white laces with navy tips...I’m boring.

Grey midsole is stepping out of the box for me haha

Magnificent job bro. Swoosh placement, graphic on the back turned out great. That suede on the mud guard is fantastic. I really dig the back of the tongue and the sock liner.

Just curious, for content sake...

Is there anything on the shoe that you were unsure about initially only to be happy about it afterwards?

Is there anything you wish you would have done differently?

To be honest, the color of the main swooshes were the LAST thing I had to figure out. My initial sketch as you can see below, was basically what I went with, grey outlined in white. I didn’t want the swoosh to be crazy and wanted it to be subtle but let materials do the talking, hence the pebbled leather. I was definitely unsure about my choice of swoosh colors for both inside and out but think they turned out great.

6E872E9B-5C1A-47A4-A0C4-580F100D5D46.jpeg

The inside swoosh as you can see in the second pic, was originally red. I was thinking along the lines of cherrywoods, blend outside swoosh in and have inside swoosh really loud. I also originally had the floral print as behind the tongue, but I thought it seemed too loud there so I changed it to the insole.

A742C89C-792B-4B7F-A38C-2B69B3558023.jpeg

So then the final render I changed the inside swoosh as same material as mud, and did the waffle mesh w mini swooshes.

D9520E82-9CCF-4DF2-BB53-D967232D549D.jpeg

All in all, nothing I would have done differently except MAYBE smaller perforation holes.

To be honest, the color of the main swooshes were the LAST thing I had to figure out. My initial sketch as you can see below, was basically what I went with, grey outlined in white. I didn’t want the swoosh to be crazy and wanted it to be subtle but let materials do the talking, hence the pebbled leather. I was definitely unsure about my choice of swoosh colors for both inside and out but think they turned out great.

6E872E9B-5C1A-47A4-A0C4-580F100D5D46.jpeg

The inside swoosh as you can see in the second pic, was originally red. I was thinking along the lines of cherrywoods, blend outside swoosh in and have inside swoosh really loud. I also originally had the floral print as behind the tongue, but I thought it seemed too loud there so I changed it to the insole.

A742C89C-792B-4B7F-A38C-2B69B3558023.jpeg

So then the final render I changed the inside swoosh as same material as mud, and did the waffle mesh w mini swooshes.

D9520E82-9CCF-4DF2-BB53-D967232D549D.jpeg

All in all, nothing I would have done differently except MAYBE smaller perforation holes.

Wonderful!

Agree with smaller perf holes! Maybe the red outsole split part at the toe! But really excellent work! Chapeau :nthat:

Wonderful!

Agree with smaller perf holes! Maybe the red outsole split part at the toe! But really excellent work! Chapeau :nthat:

I purposely did dark colored for outside on tip and heel since they show the most wear, but agreed red would like nice up front!

I got a charge for toyko at 1003 as well. No conf.

Spoke to two reps, one said i didnt get them and the other says theres no record of an order

smh
Here’s the explanation that I have heard 2 times

When you press purchase and pending, they will put a holding charge on your credit card

Whether you successfully purchase or not

If you take L, the charge will wear off after few days and you lose no money.

Can someone who owns a pair of the Masters let me know how they fit compared to most AM1. Wishful thinking that the leather lining might be able to make an 11.5 work instead of size 12 since there is like a $200 price difference on stock X.

Incredible. That skyline. Also loving the 'Dons swoosh on the tongue. What a detail. Curious about your inspiration for the floral print on the insole? Chicago related?

Wanted to utilize one of the "loud" prints on something - wasn't feeling an animal print, and this floral print just so happened to have a lot my colors mixed into it and thought it would be a cool insole idea! No real "ties" to anything, just a cool print that I liked.

When does Nike usually change up the color ways for Nike ID? I want to recreate the nike Sb pigeon for air max1, i know they did it before but they removed the orange option.

I don’t think they have changed the options on the regular ids since fall of last year. They removed most and it’s been **** since. They just add a few things here and there to the premium ids. They have 0 info when you ask too. Nothing added for air max day so who the **** knows now smh.

Back
Top Bottom