THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

About to sell my SW’s to fund these Susan’s.

Size ??

upload_2019-4-16_19-51-44.gif

Happy to snag a pair size 12 Susan’s on Stock X today after prices dropped a bit! And just as I tell myself it’s time to chill on buying kicks I see these tonight.. if these are In fact the same design & materials aren’t different I am going to have to order these. I usually can’t stand white bottoms because they turn off white but they would look fine with these colors imo. I miss the good ole days of employee discounts on Nike ID haha

126F28CF-A81E-4923-A8CF-A98BB969F64C.png
5D5EA5AE-3FDE-47D9-A2B3-92D9A64EEDD4.jpeg

Reminds me of these and I love it!
D326038E-9393-4291-8F90-1BC0AEFAFC8F.jpeg

Last edited:
People paying 200+ on stockX for the purples in a 12 smh. Looks like retail or close to not gonna happen for me. Hopefully doesn’t happen with teals.

Have both and the SW 97/1. The Susans are better quality than the Parra's, which I think are also very good quality, and nearly on par with the SW 97/1. The Susans def "wowed" me.

Thanks for the input! Yeah, from what I'm hearing, the materials on the Susans are definitely more genuine. It's still something I'm debating on although it's nice to see the price dropping in my size. Is it odd that I'm just kinda nitpicky about how... less sleek this shoe looks compared to that remastered shape from 2017? I'm seeing some pairs look good and some pairs not look as good. Regardless, it's still better than the ones from pre-2017.

Last time I will order from Allike...sale or no sale. I ordered on 4/9...no tracking info as of 4/17...that is just plain terrible.

Back
Top Bottom