THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Grey or black outsole?

Im thinking grey.

5A5D90BC-E21B-460B-9F8F-DF361C4B3942.png

467E200F-758C-452A-BE6E-4165F9C0A2DF.png
Yea grey breaks it up a little

how about red outsole? or grey midsole with black outsole.

otherwise i prefer the black outsole since the other one looks a bit odd to me with black sandwiched in between the grey

Lack of Air Max Day this year made me a bit trigger happy!

Offed a lot from my collection to start buying up some of my favourite oldies. Picked up a super crispy DS patta cord to go with my current pair in rotation. Got greystones enroute to me too!

Thankful for the upcoming break

26B78B2F-4463-480B-8FD5-63F355D0A64E.jpeg

Can anyone briefly explain the differences btw the Anniversary Royals, the 2017 and restock pair? Which one is considered the better take and why?

These options have been around for about a year now, so my wild guess would be: yes.
Lol. Well damn...

I thought I ordered a pair late last year that was more of an essential am1 with different color options and the shape of it had the weird bulge in the heel area - so I returned it.

Lack of Air Max Day this year made me a bit trigger happy!

Offed a lot from my collection to start buying up some of my favourite oldies. Picked up a super crispy DS patta cord to go with my current pair in rotation. Got greystones enroute to me too!

Thankful for the upcoming break

26B78B2F-4463-480B-8FD5-63F355D0A64E.jpeg
how much do the cords run on the resell market more or less? looking to get a pair. Is the bubble still clear on them ?

Back
Top Bottom