THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

After moonlighting in a few threads recently, I just want to big up you guys. Other threads are really trash and filled with trolls ready to argue and debate over the littlest difference in opinion.

Other threads and the jack holes that patrol them is the reason why nt isn't the way it was back in the day. It's exactly why the great members that made nt have moved on to other things. I have to say that this is the only thread I consistently check and contribute to. I'm happy to say that. I hope that me posting others bespokes etc in attempt to keep the thread live doesn't grind anyone's gears. I've been on nt since 2001 and i just want to give credit where it's due.

Special shot out to my slack brothers.
NB thread is full of good people too...at least when this ALD stuff is over with.

8A744C0F-7CE0-4008-9935-6189C9292A7E.jpeg
They asked if I could pick them up a day early because of Good Friday. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How much??

We're old up in here (turning 35 in two weeks). I cannot believe I've been on NT for nearly half my life. This is certainly my favorite thread on the site. So many other threads get hijacked and the dead horse is beaten to death. I don't mind quality complaints, etc but when you get the same posters posting the same things in the same thread it gets tiresome. With that said has anyone purchased the photo blues.

I'll be 41 next month...best thing about the AM1 thread is the lack of clutter and bickering. Pretty much every post is AM1 talk, discussion pictures and what not....very seldom do you have to skim thru multiple post or pages of BS because the thread went off the rails.

Well to be fair, we do get derailed from time to time - the latest that comes to mind is the very public quitting of this thread by a certain individual. But we self-regulate quite well.

Back
Top Bottom