THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It’s pretty wild how so many of us grew up with NT. I started using NT on my old SN not long after it was created and everyone was in high school or college. I’m 31 now and so many of us are in that similar age range.

It's funny, for years the AJ1 thread was pretty much my main thread, but when releases get thin that place can become a zoo (as it is now, apparently). This thread has been consistently cool, though, although March can be a little extra every year. Good peeps here, though. Good peeps.

Last edited:
29 here. I mainly just lurk threads and post from time to time. I was one to just jump from one hyped shoe to the next, from asics to UBs but now i think i found my 2 most favorite silhouettes that i can wear with anything and everything, the AM1 and the Jordan 1. Its the only shoes i see myself wearing from now on

I have to admit. Even though i know its coming, I kinda look fwd to seeing what shape it comes in every March. You thought it wasn't coming because amd basically got cancelled this year...but nah. Same old thing.

Last edited:
Still no sign of a UK release for the Susans (and lets face it, even with a release 99% of people would end up with an L) so StockX it is, I don't see the prices going much further down now and I made that mistake before with the 2017 ATMOS Elephants (kept waiting and then being completely priced out)

Tokyo Mazes will have to wait a while I guess.

Last edited:
Brothers unite hah

Battle of the red tipped laced, denim, corduroy, perforated, mini swooshed AM1s

2009 Patta Cord vs 2019 Bespoke

Unknown.jpeg

31 years old here - I agree this thread kills any other by far.

We should all post our very first AM1 purchase (if you still own it) and give a little back story to it

Regardless of how hideous (mine for sure haha) they may look or how awful the shape may be....

I’m not even heavy into AM1s. I usually pop in to glean info/learn and for the vibes.

There are actually a lot of civilized threads on here. One of the main differences is this one updates frequently since new colorways release so often.

I’m not even heavy into AM1s. I usually pop in to glean info/learn and for the vibes.

There are actually a lot of civilized threads on here. One of the main differences is this one updates frequently since new colorways release so often.

It def keeps moving for that reason of the many new drops, but also the fact that there are many older “coveted” pairs that people pick up, and then through in that there’s iD and bespokes

2007 pink pack for me, got them from ebay (us) for $99 + shipping all the way to Poland, beat them to the ground and eventually got rid in 2014.

and the only pic i could find comes from an away day in 2009, me on the far left

32554_445660464967_2340955_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom