THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Most of my “Non OG” heel logos

What’s your favorite? (Doesn’t have to be in this pic)

My Chicago skyline bespoke takes the cake for me. Runner up is Urawa, Ben Drury beats it though really...unfortunately I sold mine.

B2C6F696-C34D-418D-A574-B90388083780.jpeg

Most of my “Non OG” heel logos

What’s your favorite? (Doesn’t have to be in this pic)

My Chicago skyline bespoke takes the cake for me. Runner up is Urawa, Ben Drury beats it though really...unfortunately I sold mine.

B2C6F696-C34D-418D-A574-B90388083780.jpeg
Urawa is probably my favorite. I've never owned them but the YOTH heel logo is cool.

Wasn't intended as a flex, fellas - and I certainly wasn't looking to take the spotlight away from Ryan's post. Sorry if it came across that way. I do find AM1 heel graphics very interesting as a "topic" though. It's a great spot for a special touch on this silhouette and there have been so many good ones over the years. I can even enjoy just looking at the first "Nike + Swoosh + Air" from 1986-88 models with the slightly smaller logo and "AIR" embroidered in a thinner type than later versions (as it today).

The huf skyline graphic is one of my favorite graphics/illustrations I've come across in this world of clothing and sneakers. Shoutout Benny Gold. I still have the tee from the huf collaboration in 2012.

Wasn't intended as a flex, fellas - and I certainly wasn't looking to take the spotlight away from Ryan's post. Sorry if it came across that way. I do find AM1 heel graphics very interesting as a "topic" though. It's a great spot for a special touch on this silhouette and there have been so many good ones over the years. I can even enjoy just looking at the first "Nike + Swoosh + Air" from 1986-88 models with the slightly smaller logo and "AIR" embroidered in a thinner type than later versions (as it today).

Didn’t take it that way at all, just was opening up a new topic for discussion!

This was the pic I was really hoping for, so my wish came true haha!

Perhaps it’s time for you to take a new updated pic with better quality...

Wearing my good ol' Skylines right now. I really need a new pair of these though, so if anyone here knows of a pair in size 10.5-11 in good condition, please hit me up. I'd be willing to pay a nice bag of green for the right kind of pair.
Skyline.jpg

Dear lord....one of the pairs that never made it into my lap no matter how hard I tried!

Not sure many people understand the craziness of this damn pair....

Back
Top Bottom