THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

A4CCDA35-9F7D-4E2B-945E-AEEFA7D95055.jpeg

My guy was on a segment in the news for his work, and didnt he break down a way to do some floating shoe pics for us? I think it was him. To me, that's super cool to share something that might help bring the next dude along as far as glamour shots go. Guys been cool. Thanks for posting awesome pics and vids, sgo!

My guy was on a segment in the news for his work, and didnt he break down a way to do some floating shoe pics for us? I think it was him. To me, that's super cool to share something that might help bring the next dude along as far as glamour shots go. Guys been cool. Thanks for posting awesome pics and vids, sgo!
that was him. he doesnt create hype videos like "yo whats up! its ya boy so and so, you been waiting for me all this time, i got what you been waiting for" etc etc. (all with a super over done surprised face as the video teaser) just solid reviews, pics and videos of sneakers. no hype, no fluff.

whats a head scratcher is he'll post pics of a release...sometimes early....and other pics that arent as good will have a ton of likes. his? only 5 or 6?

and likes really aint nothing. but its good to know people appreciate the work you put in or the stuff you cop, contributions to the threads etc etc

True that, dude is super professional with it and should be recognized as such. I'm sure he is amongst a more widespread audience unfamiliar with nt due to the quality of his work.

that was him. he doesnt create hype videos like "yo whats up! its ya boy so and so, you been waiting for me all this time, i got what you been waiting for" etc etc. (all with a super over done surprised face as the video teaser) just solid reviews, pics and videos of sneakers. no hype, no fluff.

whats a head scratcher is he'll post pics of a release...sometimes early....and other pics that arent as good will have a ton of likes. his? only 5 or 6?

and likes really aint nothing. but its good to know people appreciate the work you put in or the stuff you cop, contributions to the threads etc etc
or my favorite... the "dont buy this sneaker until you see this video" click bait video

So SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK calls out the new joints being Seinfeld-ish

Now I can’t see it, but it makes me love em even more haha

C0610C73-2746-4C0D-86AB-3B5B90AB524B.jpeg

I’m on board for them
D1CC509C-D1F5-4279-AEFC-6CEF3A733939.jpeg
LOL singledout singledout - no, no, no... my point was, that I feel like there's been A LOT of design aesthetics in the world of fashion as a whole that have (for quite a while now) taken it's inspiration from the early 90s, and I've just personally had my fill, I think. That's all - and I was really just kiddin' around. Whatever floats people's boat, you know. These shoes just look very much as such, so I threw in the Seinfeld logo (jokingly) for reference. One thing I would question though is why they have those spaghetti-thin laces??? Easy swap, I know - but I just wonder why.

Back
Top Bottom