THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

R2-D2 AML1 iD for work this evening
2AA43B0E-EDFD-4A95-906B-1DF886C2C1DC.jpeg

R2-D2 AML1 iD for work this evening
2AA43B0E-EDFD-4A95-906B-1DF886C2C1DC.jpeg
My favourite type of mesh. Similar to the Urawa and other ~2005 pairs. Love that horizontal pattern.

Also a big fan of the mesh they used on the anni pairs and the Parra collab with the vertical line pattern.

Thx for posting...and no offense to you as an NTer at all...

But that hoodie could be $9.99 with free shipping and a gift card for $10 and have trouble selling.

Imo

giphy.gif

Hey man, just trying to help. They sold out pretty quickly when the JDIs came out (as did the shoes at first - they restocked in greater #s like a month after the initial drop though), and I thought some folks here might like to know. I have both the orange AM1s -- had to buy women's size, too, because men's sold out like immediately -- and the white hoodie myself.

giphy.gif

Hey man, just trying to help. They sold out pretty quickly when the JDIs came out (as did the shoes at first - they restocked in greater #s like a month after the initial drop though), and I thought some folks here might like to know. I have both the orange AM1s -- had to buy women's size, too, because men's sold out like immediately -- and the white hoodie myself.
Wasn't serious man. Just joking. My bad. No offense

I'm just an old fart, and the whole off white random vibe doesn't really do it for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom