THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

9056EEA6-678E-45A1-A77E-A905CE235279.jpeg
We posting AM1 Golf shoes? Got lucky enough to grab the Safari NRG this morning

Someone sole swap these jawns!!!!!!!!

Sizing advice for the obsidian crepes?

TTS

Last edited:
Thanks! Lastly any advice for 2017 atmos elephants, Jordan air max 1s vs regular AM1s? Sizing should be the same between the two? Which do you prefer and why? Debating which to go after

What size are you, and what prices are you seeing for Habaneros and Anniversaries?

I just want to temper your expectations. In pictures I thought they looked very similar, so i was pretty let down when I actually got them in hand. If you're okay with the color being closer to red/orange, then go for it.
Im a US9. On Goat the red anniversaries are going for $200 in a 9 and $155 for a 9.5 while the habaneros are about $75-80. Couldnt find them anywhere online or in store so i resorted to Goat

Im a US9. On Goat the red anniversaries are going for $200 in a 9 and $155 for a 9.5 while the habaneros are about $75-80. Couldnt find them anywhere online or in store so i resorted to Goat
you can probably win them on stockx for around $160 eventually. or wait for when they restock 'cause their bound to again. I've had both in hand and the anniversaries are much nicer.

Thanks! Lastly any advice for 2017 atmos elephants, Jordan air max 1s vs regular AM1s? Sizing should be the same between the two? Which do you prefer and why? Debating which to go after
They’re the same in every way except the sole and the fact that the ones from the pack sell for way more.

Can anyone speak to the quality on these (Atmosphere Grey/Sail -AH8145-008)? Very good, average or subpar?

Looking to add a little blue to my rotation.

p_26595481_145641971_7862666.jpg

They’re the same in every way except the sole and the fact that the ones from the pack sell for way more.
almost better to get the pack than the other. the regular one $750 and the pack $1k last time i checked...

at least you get the 3 too w/ the pack

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 thanks. figured as much since the leather is shiny in all the pics I've seen. The prices aren't that great either so I'll probably save the cash and continue waiting to catch another pair of royals for a good price.

almost better to get the pack than the other. the regular one $750 and the pack $1k last time i checked...

at least you get the 3 too w/ the pack

$900+ now just for the atmos elephant. Checked this morning

Not sure what the pack is going for

I can’t believe how much elephants are going for now. I’ll always be thankful on the come up I had on them. 2 pairs and I’m $285 in.

Traded black kaws 4’s for a ds pair plus $600 and then scored a worn once pair on eBay using one of their 15% off coupons for $285.

Only pic I have on my phone
9E295454-6EC2-4BF7-B8C2-A369115AAF58.jpeg

I can’t believe how much elephants are going for now. I’ll always be thankful on the come up I had on them. 2 pairs and I’m $285 in.

Traded black kaws 4’s for a ds pair plus $600 and then scored a worn once pair on eBay using one of their 15% off coupons for $285.

Only pic I have on my phone
9E295454-6EC2-4BF7-B8C2-A369115AAF58.jpeg
You won...big time. Got a pair for sub 400 for my bday a few years back...wish I could've got 1 more. Saw a few great looking "worn once" pairs way back and passed.

For me...

1.Cherrywood
2. Atmos elephant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom