THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Really recommend the guy Vick for renovation tutorials. Here he is with the quickstrike royals. Don't worry about the specific products you can use anything similar from Amazon.

I'm imagining your cousin's pair are in worse condition but scrubbing them down thoroughly and then running them through the washing machine like Vick does here is the way to go with those materials I think.

If you need to do any midsole work then just make sure to spend the time carefully taping off the uppers, that's the work- painting is easy. The paint brand to go for is Angelus.

Thanks

Nike Air Max 1 “SWIPA”
Color: Black/Cinder Orange-Photo Blue-Moon Particle-Desert Ore
Style Code: CJ9746-001
Release Date: May 30, 2019
Price: $140
DeAaron-Fox-Nike-Air-Max-1-SWIPA-CJ9746-001-Release-Date-4.jpg

DeAaron-Fox-Nike-Air-Max-1-SWIPA-CJ9746-001-Release-Date.jpg

DeAaron-Fox-Nike-Air-Max-1-SWIPA-CJ9746-001-Release-Date-2.jpg

DeAaron-Fox-Nike-Air-Max-1-SWIPA-CJ9746-001-Release-Date-3.jpg

DeAaron-Fox-Nike-Air-Max-1-SWIPA-CJ9746-001-Release-Date-5.jpg

DeAaron-Fox-Nike-Air-Max-1-SWIPA-CJ9746-001-Release-Date-1.jpg

sounds like you dont get outside of the AM1 thread too much.
I don’t spend anytime in other threads actually so you’re right on the money papa. Only shoe I buy nowadays is AM1 so could care less about other threads. Too many sensitive children out there. It was recently established here that most are grown adults, i think average age was like mid 30s, which is why this thread is tolerable. Anyhow, back to shoes. That specific swipa pair posted is trash.

I'm always wondering which GR pairs releasing nowadays will end up hard to find and valuable a decade down the line. Watermelons at a guess.

Often wonder if the Pompidous will be given but the story of the shoe etc but there seemed to be plenty of stock.

For some reason the Watermelons are already going up in interest, I wasn’t too impressed at how plastic they seem but it’s a nice cw

https://news.nike.com/news/de-aaron...tatum-air-max-97-official-images-release-date

The Nike Air Max 1 by De’Aaron Fox channels Fox’s interest in astronomy and features common colors among the planets represented through different sections of the shoe. The sockliner has equations inspired by the field of astrodynamics. Fox’s nickname, “Swipa,” is printed on the heel and his jersey number is on an eclipse on the tongue logo.

The Air Max 1 De’Aaron Fox releases May 30 at House of Hoops by Foot Locker and June 1 across the Foot Locker family of brands.

C170C775-DB18-42CF-A6DA-415A1C596B02.jpeg

I don’t spend anytime in other threads actually so you’re right on the money papa. Only shoe I buy nowadays is AM1 so could care less about other threads. Too many sensitive children out there. It was recently established here that most are grown adults, i think average age was like mid 30s, which is why this thread is tolerable. Anyhow, back to shoes. That specific swipa pair posted is trash.
Fact. Trash. So much trash.

Often wonder if the Pompidous will be given but the story of the shoe etc but there seemed to be plenty of stock.

For some reason the Watermelons are already going up in interest, I wasn’t too impressed at how plastic they seem but it’s a nice cw
Watermelons were my first pickup since I was a kid and they were an easy get. They sat for a while and now I saw a pair sell on StockX for $299 the other day. Say whaaaaaaaat? They aren’t cheap in person, they’re a solid AM1.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Raptors, Emerald and Geode Teal pairs come in a size 12 womens? I cant seem to find a pair anywhere. If anyone knows where to get them pm me. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom