THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That whole mini swoosh pack was good.
I think alot allothose better women's colorways will be highly sought after, women's navy and olive. Mainly because of the numbers released in decent sizes

That whole mini swoosh pack was good.
I think alot allothose better women's colorways will be highly sought after, women's navy and olive. Mainly because of the numbers released in decent sizes

Tell me about it man. The womens colorways have been so solid. Very hard to get in my size though.
Dusk to Dawn pack will be sought after too already a pain to find. Sizes drying up on those too. Nike has honestly been very solid since the remaster to be honest. As far as colorways.

Wears well
92098387-468D-4C9A-A39A-769F75CEBD24.jpeg
Attaboy. Love seeing them on feet. I’ll have to post next time I wear mine.

Good convo.. A decade down the line I rekon the Iced Jade Pinnacles, like some other folks mentioned will be sought after. Also agree the Rebel Skulls and watermelons are a safe bet. The 100 & 101 anniversaries will be really hard to source by then, and if they don't retro in next few years the restock royals. Will be interesting see which other pairs end up being in demand.. The Wu Tangs from a while back are also a possible contender..
AH8145_001_A_PREM.jpg

Watermelons are my pair that always get love from kids to Grandma's, so that makes me think they'll for sure hold up. Been wearing the **** outta my blue recalls lately and think they're a pretty timeless CW. Also, my wife has the Wheat Gold Crepes and every time she wears them I appreciate them a bit more.

These have a lot of the ingredients. Not talked about much, not many pairs, unique tongue tab and insole, maybe the best shape of the generation, unusual c/w.
Really they don't even feel like they're from this era with this heel panel blocking. They're just like nothing else. THink down the line serious collectors will be the only people with them and maybe mostly already are. Appreciation takes time and while these aren't for me, I really admire them.
s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom