THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The mudguards look pretty consistent; ample just the way I like them. I’m just concerned with the randomness of the giraffe/cow skin. With that cw, it’s really a gamble for a “good pair”.

The Tigers, on the other hand, look like a safer bet to acquire and acquire a decent looking pair. Plus, they look good with the Black laces which complement the whole cw.

AQ0928-900

atmos-Nike-Air-Max-1-DLX-Animal-3.0-Pack-Tiger-AQ0928-900-Release-Date.jpg

atmos-Nike-Air-Max-1-DLX-Animal-3.0-Pack-Tiger-AQ0928-900-Release-Date-1.jpg

atmos-Nike-Air-Max-1-DLX-Animal-3.0-Pack-Tiger-AQ0928-900-Release-Date-2.jpg

atmos-Nike-Air-Max-1-DLX-Animal-3.0-Pack-Tiger-AQ0928-900-Release-Date-3.jpg

IMO, the Atmos 3.0 cws should've taken note from those with the full colored outsoles and Black tongues (ESP the Giraffes! :tongue: :lol:)

Viotech

Chili

Greystone

I agree.. more classics and new quality materials and color options on NikeiD please. With classic models unable to be worn without sole swaps I feel like NIKE is really passing up a lot of profit that could be made with some steady re-releases of old classics.

I’ve been noticing what seems to be a lot of Viotechs being sold recently in DS or great condition which always makes me think- does someone know something about the future? Wishful thinking I guess- would love a pair!

Greatly disappointed by those Tigers..... black mesh toe and panels were needed so badly..

Greatly disappointed by those Tigers..... black mesh toe and panels were needed so badly..

Mesh and animal fur would be a terrible idea.
Utterly terrible.

Aesthetics aside (in that the balance of material weight don’t go), you’re dealing with fur constantly getting stuck in the mesh.

Mesh and animal fur would be a terrible idea.
Utterly terrible.

Aesthetics aside (in that the balance of material weight don’t go), you’re dealing with fur constantly getting stuck in the mesh.

Or black suede/fur/ i don’t care just needed black to break up the print.

Does that mean Nike will approve a Castro Collab?

8CAF1410-B9FB-438A-8E88-E948EA392FAC.jpeg

Nike not doing nothing with no foreign politician at all. To think that there weren't any Cubans who didn't appreciate Castro tho is pretty crazy. Not saying you are. We have Trump supporters here tho. I remember couple interesting things people said when he died. We are going to Cuba to use cancer and diabetes vaccines they created before Obama. They produced the most Drs. Small country I guess, but pretty crazy for a 3rd world country.

Back
Top Bottom