THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For $180 why not.

F4461727-DA76-428A-AFDE-13A35017CF72.jpeg

By the way.. I started a sneaker page on IG and I am building my followers. Please check out the page and hit follow. Thanks I’m advance NT Fam.

UNDS.. Kinda.

FA86977A-2353-4CAD-8E2F-D397B56A6535.jpeg
I was successful in copping the whole Anniversary pack for retail (and a bunch of Aqua's and Red's for wayyy under retail). Didn't think I would ever wear the Obsidians but wanted to keep it to have a "complete" pack.

On a whim, put my Obsidians on StockX for $300 and they ended up selling; having major sellers remorse.

I was successful in copping the whole Anniversary pack for retail (and a bunch of Aqua's and Red's for wayyy under retail). Didn't think I would ever wear the Obsidians but wanted to keep it to have a "complete" pack.

On a whim, put my Obsidians on StockX for $300 and they ended up selling; having major sellers remorse.

Yikes.. I wish I wouldve copped a ton of them too.. thats a nice come up but man Obsidians are easily one of the best colorways ever. The 3 tones on them make them sick af.

For anyone who’s cleaned the suede mudguard / areas on your AM1’s, how did you go about it? Suede brush, toothbrush (soft), rag?

I have some AM1 and other AM’s I’m looking to clean and I feel my JM brush may be too aggressive for them.

I found this brush by JM but wanted to see if anyone else has used it or similar https://jasonmarkk.com/products/suede-cleaning-kit?variant=22004854587476

I use the suede brush to remove whatever dirt I can take out with a once over.

I then follow up with the eraser before hitting the material with any water. If there's still some dirt leftover, then I use Jason Markk RTU and clean by sections. I don't like to wet the entire shoe all at once.

Hope that helps, man.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom