THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got lucky on the black Sketch and was able to double up on the white Schematic.... (SNS raffles and SNKRS today)

Morning!! Struck out on both the black and white on SNKRS. Been wanting these two too. Decided to just go ahead and buy them on GOAT since resell isn’t bad.

Just caught up on the past week - some REALLY great bespoke pics/talk (EDIT: and GRs, too)! Making me mad jelly, and now I kinda wanna save up the $1k for a pair but I have horrible buyer's remorse on major purchases and would be questioning my pair for eternity lol. For real, though, great vibe here lately - still one of the best threads on NT :nthat:

Anyway, hit on white sketches on SNKRS today, L on blacks. Wold've preferred the blacks, but I'll see how they are when they arrive. I have a $75 gc for Nike, too, so I may use that on the black windbreakers. Should've bought the tan inside-outs while they were up :smh:

Last edited:
Question for the guys who have done Bespokes or those who are familiar with them, when it comes to the program, are you allowed to recreate a limited release? Or any release for that matter. For example - recreating a BRS.

I know there’s someone in here who’s created a teal pair but can’t recall if it was exactly like the teal pair from a few years back or if he had some custom touches of his own.

I know I’ll be ask but why spend $1K to recreate a shoe when you can make one to your liking - I only ask because looking at resell prices on these shoes makes me wonder why not just do it that way via a Bespoke

Last edited:
Question for the guys who have done Bespokes or those who are familiar with them, when it comes to the program, are you allowed to recreate a limited release? Or any release for that matter. For example - recreating a BRS.

I know there’s someone in here who’s created a teal pair but can’t recall if it was exactly like the teal pair from a few years back or if he had some custom touches of his own.

I know I’ll be ask but why spend $1K to recreate a shoe when you can make one to your liking - I only ask because looking at resell prices on these shoes makes me wonder why not just do it that way via a Bespoke

I get where you’re coming from but if you do that, meaning if you opt to remake a GR shoe or a shoe that’s released in multiples to the public/masses then that would go against the very meaning or notion of it being a “bespoke” shoe.

Last edited:

I know you can't do a Cherrywood. I think it's the Chenille they don't have. I don't think you can put that sole together either. I did see someone make a Bespoke Crepe. That makes sense bc og Crepe's aren't really wearable now.

Back
Top Bottom