THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man, GOAT just slapped me with -10 points from my seller rating and 15% commission from 9.5% - all because I found a tear in the box AFTER the sale.

As bad as the timing was for me to find it, it was an honest mistake. Just a used pair of AM1’s too. Going to try and email to see if they can forgive me this one time....

Man, GOAT just slapped me with -10 points from my seller rating and 15% commission from 9.5% - all because I found a tear in the box AFTER the sale.

As bad as the timing was for me to find it, it was an honest mistake. Just a used pair of AM1’s too. Going to try and email to see if they can forgive me this one time....

How big was the tear? Unless the box was split in half, I'd have shipped it and see what they say.

That’s why I hate selling shoes, especially used pairs. Have had buyers complain about all sorts of stupid ****. Remember one dude said the laces were too long so a pair had to be fake smh

How big was the tear? Unless the box was split in half, I'd have shipped it and see what they say.

36B6B17D-14C7-442A-B7B5-74F378F8ADA9.png

I’m mad with myself that I didn’t catch it first and just put it out there. To some people this wouldn’t be a big deal but I feel like GOAT is more stringent with their policy than StockX is and didn’t want them to find out when it got there

This was the response I got from Support
A0BE319D-AB98-4D41-A77C-14344421B5A5.png

Have another ticket open so we’ll see how it goes

That’s why I hate selling shoes, especially used pairs. Have had buyers complain about all sorts of stupid ****. Remember one dude said the laces were too long so a pair had to be fake smh

I like GOAT for this because they have the platform and options to put this all out there before the listing is finalized.

eBay, private sales, etc. on the other hand is a whole different animal

36B6B17D-14C7-442A-B7B5-74F378F8ADA9.png

I’m mad with myself that I didn’t catch it first and just put it out there. To some people this wouldn’t be a big deal but I feel like GOAT is more stringent with their policy than StockX is and didn’t want them to find out when it got there

This was the response I got from Support
A0BE319D-AB98-4D41-A77C-14344421B5A5.png

Have another ticket open so we’ll see how it goes

Yeah I probably would have just shipped it out, it's not that big of a tear. GOAT isn't that much different from StockX, and for all they know, that could have happened during transit lol

Bro you should've just sent them that box and called it a day. I've sent them worse with no issues. If you contact them obviously they're just gonna reiterate their policy. Now they probably gonna scrutinize it even more since u have multiple tickets open about the item lol.

Yea mostly leather, the toebox is that neoprene or whatever, like the huarrache. Looks prone to dirt and snags, wont be easy to clean i wouldnt think. But i really like the quality on the leather, not that stiff cheap stuff u see on the grs. Other thing that stood out is the heel cup is more rubberized, i was expecting hard plastic. Havent had a chance to relace and slip em on yet but i went tts and they look really big in hand. Ill try em and report back. Overall im happy with the purchase, early and for retail and its a grest shoe, unique. Idk whats the word on a release but hopefully they dont end up on steep discount like what usually happens when i buy early lol.
Thanks for the response, really hope they have a wider release so i can scoop em up. Did you go true to size?

Bro you should've just sent them that box and called it a day. I've sent them worse with no issues. If you contact them obviously they're just gonna reiterate their policy. Now they probably gonna scrutinize it even more since u have multiple tickets open about the item lol.

Yea I was back and forth with that but my conscience got the best of me. Just going to suck it up and relist. Hitting the bay too

White/grey pair with orange bag? I got them, don't even remember where. I didn't realize they were EU only.

Yea. In the picture above, 5th row down from the top, the far right pair.

I thought we never got a release? Someone in here posted a link to an international eBay seller but never pulled the trigger

Back
Top Bottom