THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can anyone help me track down a curry size 12/12.5? The only one I can find is on stock x and he just raised price to 240

I checked a few fb groups and eBay and Grailed. Stock x is all I found and I’m not paying 240+ ha

Last edited:
Can anyone help me track down a curry size 12/12.5? The only one I can find is on stock x and he just raised price to 240

I checked a few fb groups and eBay and Grailed. Stock x is all I found and I’m not paying 240+ ha
That's crazy that they dried up like that. I seen them at the local outlet for like $69 a while back. Checked on ebay and the prices are crazy. Good luck with your search.

Signed daughter up for the Nike Adventure Club. Box and extras are kinda cool.

20190820_184217.jpg 20190821_210135.jpg
20190820_184217.jpg
20190821_210135.jpg

What are your overall thoughts on this? $60 per pair seems like a lot.

What are your overall thoughts on this? $60 per pair seems like a lot.
It's $50 if you do the 12 months, which is basically retail. Most of the toddlers shoes go to discount though so you're definitely overpaying. But they get a cool box and some books/stickers so I'll probably keep it going for a little while and see how she likes it.

What's your favorite aspect of this shoe? Anything you wish you could change post build? Any inspirations?
I went in there and told myself stay away from animal prints and use bright colors. Once I seen all the options I had to remember stick to the original plan. I don’t think I would change anything. But I plan on doing another on my next trip to my.

Back
Top Bottom