THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mail Call. Got these in today. Thanks to the person who posted the Nordstrom link a couple days ago. 20190905_182352.jpg
20190905_182352.jpg

AA1CDEAE-C899-4133-ACA3-2B21BB5A5678.jpeg

Redundant post since everybody has been getting their pairs in....
But just wanted to say I love how this was a NT community cop, makes it special. So thanks to everyone in here.
No way, the more the better. Love seeing everyone’s pickups and you’re right, the community cop makes it that much better.

How can I get a pair of the scream greens? They weren’t at my outlet. And I slept hard when they were on goat for retail :smh:.

Last edited:
These are ****ing crazy!! Never saw your purple tape pair before either, both are great. Now I want to see what an Iron Man pair would look like.
220px-Ironman.jpg
I wonder where this album would rank in wu tang fans mind in regards to the first few post 36 chambers...

I'm talking

Ironman
Liquid swords
Ob4cl
Tical
Odb return of...

???

Last edited:
That cuban linx was no. 1 for me, everyone ripped. That odb for originality. Ironman for that black jesus and winter warz alone.

I wonder where this album would rank in wu tang fans mind in regards to the first few post 36 chambers...

I'm talking

Ironman
Liquid swords
Ob4cl
Tidal
Odb return of...

???

I would rank Supreme Clientele above Ironman. OB4CL is on top of the list for me, followed by Liquid Swords, the rest of the albums are toss up and change all the time.

Visiting GA and I stopped by Nike outlet where a few NTers and myself got the scream greens (sugar loaf). I asked to see if they had more, the associate went to the back to check then came out and said "we do have them but we have to ship them back to nike, we weren't supposed to release them." So I wonder if that means that Nike is still planning on releasing later?

...wutang changed my life, imo
Ob4cl
Liquid swords
Tical
Ironman
ODB return of...

Back
Top Bottom