THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wonder where this album would rank in wu tang fans mind in regards to the first few post 36 chambers...

I'm talking

Ironman
Liquid swords
Ob4cl
Tidal
Odb return of...

???
This is a real good question. I would be hard pressed to choose between Iron Man and Cuban Linx honestly but 3-5 are def:

Liquid Swords
Tical
Return to the 36 Chambers

All the albums were so good I almost feel bad ranking them. The thing is tho Nip, now you gotta make iD’s for all of them so we can judge between those too.

Still kickin'...
20190906_183045.jpg
20190906_183323.jpg
20190906_183353.jpg

Visiting GA and I stopped by Nike outlet where a few NTers and myself got the scream greens (sugar loaf). I asked to see if they had more, the associate went to the back to check then came out and said "we do have them but we have to ship them back to nike, we weren't supposed to release them." So I wonder if that means that Nike is still planning on releasing later?

...wutang changed my life, imo
Ob4cl
Liquid swords
Tical
Ironman
ODB return of...

This must’ve been a logistical f up. I’m taking down my goat bid and waiting it out.

cumma cumma the outsole won’t hold paint for long. You’d have to dye it. The shoe looks great though. Reminds me of a take on the mica greens. Did you use Angelus 2 hard or GAC 200 for the eye stay? They look good, well done.

Visiting GA and I stopped by Nike outlet where a few NTers and myself got the scream greens (sugar loaf). I asked to see if they had more, the associate went to the back to check then came out and said "we do have them but we have to ship them back to nike, we weren't supposed to release them." So I wonder if that means that Nike is still planning on releasing later?

The plot thickens

any recommendations on how to whiten mesh? the toebox on my anniversary reds isn’t looking great these days

Back
Top Bottom