THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can anyone please tell me how the elephants are size wize?

I seem to wear a UK11 in all my modern am1s, some a bit tighter than others but most spot on. But my older chloros are a fair bit looser. Do older pairs run larger or is it more of a sign of the cushioning wearing out?

Can anyone please tell me how the elephants are size wize?

I seem to wear a UK11 in all my modern am1s, some a bit tighter than others but most spot on. But my older chloros are a fair bit looser. Do older pairs run larger or is it more of a sign of the cushioning wearing out?
tts

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 23.46.11.png

What is this?

Latest pick ups indicative of countless hours and tons of failed searches for size 12 Cords, Viotechs and Blue polka dots (Anyone have leads? ??‍♂️) These Hazlenuts are amazing quality in person and will be in heavy rotation and I finally tracked down a size 12 master as well so I’ll take the wins with the losses. ??
17504A59-E76D-4878-8DBD-C1C633EFA531.jpeg
how much did those masters set you back? i hate 12s are almost double the price.

They ain’t that bad. I had the elephant ID ones. I regret returning them. Lol.

Anyone have the black satin’s from last years release? The ones part of the satin pack. I’m thinking of copping them

Elephant print on anything other than Jordan III's, OG Air Force STS's, OG Windrunners and the like is tacky to me. Always seems out of place/forced.

Yes I dislike the Atmos AM1's lol.
Word? Those atmos are dope as hell. Not worth what they’re asking though

They ain’t that bad. I had the elephant ID ones. I regret returning them. Lol.

Anyone have the black satin’s from last years release? The ones part of the satin pack. I’m thinking of copping them
I have them. They are ok. If you can't get them for 60 or less, don't waste your money

Damn, NT even blocking out user’s name with anything curse word related lol

On another note, I remember folks in here talking about putting their AM1’s in the wash and well, yesterday was laundry day soooooooo...I want to thank you guys lol

Dropped in my Wmns Obsidians w/ some gym clothes and came out clean overall. This is the move going forward, was really about to buy another bottle of JM or something else.

Damn, NT even blocking out user’s name with anything curse word related lol

On another note, I remember folks in here talking about putting their AM1’s in the wash and well, yesterday was laundry day soooooooo...I want to thank you guys lol

Dropped in my Wmns Obsidians w/ some gym clothes and came out clean overall. This is the move going forward, was really about to buy another bottle of JM or something else.

Just be careful using this method on older shoes.

What’s another method on cleaning them... I have a pair of obsidians. I haven’t worn em yet. I hate rocking white shoes. That white mesh is inevitable

I wouldn’t even want this pack because huaraches sizing is so damn small. They’d have to let me mismatch lol.

Spot-on. Terrible decision on Nike's part. I don't know one person that could actually wear the same size in both silhouettes. You're either cutting off your toes to squeeze into the Huaraches or wearing 3 pairs of socks to make the AM1's work.

Maybe that's why they come with extra socks?

Back
Top Bottom