THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn, those are nice bro

Yep- really like this cw- I slept on them while everyone was copping in this thread until I saw nipsey's pics of them in here. By that time they had dissappeared- ended up paying like $50 above retail to get from some Euro boutique, but was worth it imo- although I think they ended up restocking here afterwards. Whenever I think a gr will sellout, seems they go on deep discount.
Took so many pics of them, will have to get around to wearing them this winter.

Yep- really like this cw- I slept on them while everyone was copping in this thread until I saw nipsey's pics of them in here. By that time they had dissappeared- ended up paying like $50 above retail to get from some Euro boutique, but was worth it imo- although I think they ended up restocking here afterwards. Whenever I think a gr will sellout, seems they go on deep discount.
Took so many pics of them, will have to get around to wearing them this winter.
Damn, I feel you bro. Sometimes it’s a gamble with kicks. I’m not good with timing once the discount hits. I have small feet-men’s 8.5-so I go against not just men, but also kids who fit that size. I never really messed with mango joints either, but the more pics I see.. makes me want them

Yes, I wear the AM1 golf regularly. They are waterproof, lightweight, with terrific tread. They’re especially good in winter for those reasons. Style of an AM1 but functionality of an ACG boot.

This seems like a good time to ask...does anyone wear the golf styles in the real world or are they only meant for the course?? I’m not a golfer by any means but wouldn’t mind rockin’ a couple of pairs in the streets.

FYI, the 10.5s I asked about a couple of pages ago fit just fine compared to my ten pairs of 11s. Thanks to all who replied!!

Yes, I wear the AM1 golf regularly. They are waterproof, lightweight, with terrific tread. They’re especially good in winter for those reasons. Style of an AM1 but functionality of an ACG boot.

It must be because I'm in SoCal. Didnt think of that function.
For here, I can't imagine wearing them around normally on sidewalks, malls, parks, and stuff. Especially when there's just the regular Am1s to wear around too.
Now the FKR G, I could, but still don't because I have the regular FKRs....

Just my personal preference. But I guess I could see wearing them around as good cause they are spikeless and look clean and less clunky.

Scattered sizes for white schematic

It must be because I'm in SoCal. Didnt think of that function.
For here, I can't imagine wearing them around normally on sidewalks, malls, parks, and stuff. Especially when there's just the regular Am1s to wear around too.
Now the FKR G, I could, but still don't because I have the regular FKRs....

Just my personal preference. But I guess I could see wearing them around as good cause they are spikeless and look clean and less clunky.

True. Location matters. I live in the mountains. Very rural. We don’t have malls or sidewalks ?

I like seeing the AM1s in here and the Golf thread. Because it's always so hard to find the Golf thread.

IMG_E2652.JPG

Completely unrelated to the discussion about golf shoes. Random pic of one of my favorite recent 1s.
Can't find it now, but I swear I saw someone in here with a lace swap, has anyone tried?

I did a lace swap on mine. I have to for all current AM1’s. The Nike stock laces on 11.5’s are just too short.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's this about?
I asked the same my Latverian brother. rickross rickross let me know what was going on.

An influencer was teasing a release that a lot of people, including myself, thought was going to be an AM1 bacon.

Turns out it’s just an id that uses the same colors and materials that are currently available. At least that’s what it appears for now.

Back
Top Bottom